Chapter 11

Sorry for the late update please understand that I am babysitting and while doing that I have to shout to get them to listen and i get a headache for that and technically I don't idea just now I got one.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Josh POV

“So that was what Todd has been keeping from us.” Steven started to say.

“Dude its not his fault that he is related to that monster.” Kevin said.

“But I don’t get the riddle that he gave. What hidden under a sea of green. It could only mean the ocean.” We thought about the riddle in forty minutes. But still it was complicated.

“It the forest.” Stated Kevin. We looked at him. “Why would it be the forest?”

“Guys think about it. Hidden beneath a sea of green.  News check the ocean is blue not green. And last I checked creatures dwell in peace there. Den meaning cave. Justin told me a story once he said his really old great grandpa built a cottage inside the cave. He thought putting the cottage outside would be bad luck.” Kevin started to explain.

We thought for about 3 minutes and it dawn to us that Kevin is not stupid.

“Dude you’re a genius. Do you realize what you said?” Steven said jumping up and down.

“What did I say?” he looked at us confused.

“Dude come on you know what were talking about.” We looked at him trying to get him to realized.

“What did I say?” he said looking up from his magazine.

“Dude for some one who reads porno. You sure have STM.” Steven stated.

“I am not looking at porno. Its Educational.” Kevin showed us the magazine.

“Dude come on you reading a magazine with hot swim suite models.” Steven pointed out.

“Its educational. You know that 90% of females can produced milk.” He said.

“Dude?” we looked at him.

“And 75% males get boners everytime he sees this.” He stated.

“Dude. We need t o go. If I keep looking at that. I might as well get a boner.”  Steven said.

“Fine be that way, asshole.” He stomped off.

AS we got to the car, steven stopped me in my track.

“You know I hated you cause you are so much like Justin. I couldn’t accept the offer for Kylie. I was against it. But now I see that you not all like Justin. Your not possessive like he was. “I could see why Todd chose you to protect Kylie.”

“Oh thanks dude.” I looked at him knowing he really understands.

“No more complications we need to get to Kylie now. Before Justin does something that we all would regret.” Kevin shouted at us.

“Yea, yea we’re coming.” We shouted back.

Todd POV

As soon as Josh left, I could only feel the guilt that I had been building. I could tell that hearing that Justin was my brother was quite a shock to him, even to me when I found out he was my brother. God the first time I met Justin is back when I was in 3rd grade I was like 8 that time.

-flashback-

As I came to Hashtown Elementary School, I was the new kid. Though being the new kid means getting bullied all the time. As I found my locker I had a lot of trouble with the people that came to me. A boy who is a year older then me came up to me and started shoving me in the back.