Chapter 22

Posting the chapter.

—————————————————-

Steven POV

I never thought I had killed Kevin. He was the last person I wanted to Kill. He was my best friend. In truth I Lied to Josh that I hurt Kylie back then. I just wanted to have a care free life without any hardships. but Kylie had to ruin it. I never wanted to hurt her or see her hurt. I had to attend Kevin funeral. It was the Least I ould do for betraying him.

I sat by the grove while everyone said there good-byes. I saw Todd stare at my direction. I felt bad for what had happened. After everyone left, Todd walk to my direction and I just stood there and stared at him.

He gave me the look of so much hate and sorrow. I don't blame him for hating me. it was my fault what happened.

"What the hell your doing here? You no right to come here after what you done." He glared at me.

"I know. But i felt like I had to. Todd the truth is I nver wanted any of this to happen." i said trying to pull back my feelings.

"Dont try to get me to pity you. It was your fault." Todd said.

"I know." I said. "If there was another way, I would do it."

"Steven I dont trust you anymore. You wanted your scholarship more then you friendship. Have you have seconds thoughts about it? I had believe you and stood by you. Your best friend. What did you do to repay me and Kylie back? You stab us in the back." He shouted at me.

"I am sorry. I never meant for this to happen." I told him.

"No, its exactly what you wanted to happen. Good-bye steven Have a life without your true friends." He said and walked off.

I Just Looked at his direction and unbelievable lonely. Cause he was right I lost one friend to death and another to betrayal.

Blake POV

We were waiting for Todd to discuss our battler strategy. After 2 hours Todd finally arrive to my house.

"Whas wrong dude its like you saw a ghost or something?" Travis said.

"I Just met Steven." He told them

"WHat?! What did he say?" They shouted at him all at once.

"he said he regretted what he did. But I told him. I cant trust you no matter what." He told them

"Of all times, he says that. Its his fault anyways." I told him. "So dont give him pity."

"i didnt I gave him the cold shoulder." He told me.

"God I miss Kevin already Without the dude. There is no fun anymore." CHris pouted.