Chapter 9

Todd POV

As I was sitting here in the hospital doing nothing but thinking that I was a failure. I got shot in my shoulder and my foot. DAMN HOW CAN I PROTECT KYLIE LIKE THIS? I was here with Kylie, Cameron, Steven, and Kevin. I knew they were worried about me since some one and by the mean some one meaning Justin is out to kill me so I have to get bodyguards if I liked it or not.

Kylie left a few minutes ago with her son, since tomorrow is school and I can’t be with her or even protect her. Thinking back in the Mall or I mean house. Cameron quite likes Josh.

-flashback to the mall-

“Cameron, What do you think of josh?” I asked him curious. Kylie went to use the restroom.

“Josh is great. He seems like a father to me. he plays with me when I am bored.” He told me.

Looking at How Cameron is happy. I might as well acknowledge that Josh isn’t like Justin. Cameron doesn’t even know that Justin is his dad.

“So what did you and Josh did yesterday?” I gave the question in a serious tone.

“Well we played Chuwanchformers. He thought I was a ironheid fan but I told him he died on Chuwanchformers 3.” He said looking up at me. “And mommy was really pretty when they put her these clothes and colored his eyes.”

“Oh really? Would Uncle Todd like this pretty women.” I asked him curious.

“Yes.” He said giving me the thumbs up.

As I was laughing at Cameron my phone started to ring, I checked who was calling it was Kevin. I picked him up and told me the scheme that was about to happen. Oh fucken shit his planned has already started. When I told him to tell Mr. Andrews. I heard a gunshot. I felt the pain and looked at my shoulder sure enough it was bleeding an another gunshot has shot to my leg. As I was falling and I saw Kylie running to me crying and I Also so Cameron shocked face and he was screaming, “Uncle Todd don’t go. Don’t leave me.”

I knew that cause I was his favorite uncle. I was with her when he was born. I knew this would traumatized his head.

AS  I knew It I was at the hospital in the bed. I can’t get out of the hospital and I heard Mr. Andrew Hired 3 bodyguards for me.

-End of flashback-

I wanted some one to take my place on protecting Kylie. I couldn’t do it.. Thinking about Kylie hurts my pride knowing that. I can’t do anything to protect her. Not ever.

“Yo dude your awake.” I heard Kevin say.

“Yea I am dude.” I told him wincing in pain.

“Dude don’t go too fast. Doctor says You have to rest more.

“How can I rest when Justin wants to kill me and kidnapped Kylie.” I told him.

“WE know.” He told me.

I thought who was going to replace me and I knew he was the perfect person to know whats going on.

“Kevin, I want you to call Josh Wakefield. I want to talk to him about something.” I told him.

“Sure bro.” he said going outside to make the call.

Josh POV

I was standing in front of Todd’s room. I wondered why he called me here. As I was standing here the door open and showed the bad boy who looked concerned and tired. The bad boy gesture me to go in.