Chapter 5

(heres a pic of Steven Miller on the media section on the right)

Justin POV

“Its been 3 years since I went to jail.” I thought to myself. I was standing right in front of Fairfield High school. I knew Kylie would be here cause of the commercial. She so stupid. She knows I am out but she is going here the most open area. But I can’t make my move just yet. Cause I have the biggest problem the body guards and the one person who was once my best friend TODD JUGGERNAUT. HE betrayed me by reporting to the cops about my abusive side. Cause of him I lost Kylie. In my head it’s not just Kylie that I came for also revenge on Todd for doing that to me.

-flash back-

“DON”T TURN YOUR BACK ON ME JUSTIN.” Shouted a very pissed of Todd. “WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT KYLIE?”

“Do what to Kylie?” I said to him monotone and with a poker face.

“YOU DAMN WELL KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. THE BRUISES THE HICKEYS. THE REASON WHY SHE’S ALWAYS AFRIAD OF GOING NEAR ANY GUY INCLUDING ME.” Todd said.

“It’s not any of your business how I treat her it’s my business so buzz off. Asshole.” I told him.

“OH GOD. WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU?” He looked at me like he was missing something. “You use to me so nice brave and great. Now your ass hole, possessive, and look at you? What happened to the guy that I have worshipped since elementary.”

“well Todd he’s gone. And I like for you not to say any thing.” I told stepping in his face. “cause we have a bro code.”

“Fine.” Was all Todd. But he never promise anything.

3 weeks later.

I hear sirens coming up my street. I thought someone murdered somebody, so I didn’t mind it until I heard them stop on my house. BANG BANG BANG. It was my door. I came up to open the door and the cops rushed in and pinned me to the ground.

“Justin O’reilley your under arrest for sexual abuse on Kylie Andrews. You have the right to remain silent in the court of law. You have right for an attorney until further notice.” The cop said.

I could tell I was shock and crying. Who the fuck told on me? People gathering around my yard. Faces of neighbor former friends and family and among them was Kylie crying in the arms of Todd. I could tell it was Todd that told on me. I also Saw Kylie dad he was very pissed.

That was the last time I ever saw Kylie, Todd, and everyone else.

-end of flashback-

The school bell rang means that school is over. I was waiting outside and watching people go home. Either to go to the mall or do their homework. As I was waiting in my car, I saw Kylie come out from the girls restroom and ran to the gym since the gym is the biggest place in the school for a big amount of people. And then I saw Todd going to his car to get something. As soon as everyone in the front left, it was my queue to go there and talk to Todd.

Kylie POV

Me, Kevin, and Steven had to leave class early since I have to change into my Clothes for Kylie. Kevin though was being all stupid about math but it helps since he needs it.

As I reached the girl restroom, Kevin and Steven had to say outside since they are guys. When I went inside I started  to take out my shirt until I heard a loud moaning.  God is someone having sex in the girl restroom oh god. I have to change fast before they open their stall and barge out. In the girls restroom there is only 3 stall but 2 are broken so we cant open the door.