Chapter 4

(here's a picture of Kevin Stormheart in the media section on the right)

Kylie POV

The Next morning (Friday) the day of the meet N’ greet.

As I woke up and took a shower brush my teeth and wear my usual overalls and black shirt and went down to my kitchen to find my dad and mom on the dinner talking to two boys. One has straight brown hair with green eye’s I could tell he was athletic . He was wearing a dark blue t-shirt with the word Football is my life and black jeans. And another guy with black hair and grey eyes. I could also tell he was a major bad boy. He’s wearing White shirt, over it was a leather jacket with dark blue pants. My dad was giving them assignments and work for them to understand until he saw me.

“Hey pumpkin. Come and greet your body guards?” He said motioning to me to come and join.

“Okay boys this is my daughter Kylie but in school you must call her Lacey.” He instructed them.

“Mr. Andrews or Adams. We know already. Don’t you recognized us.” The bad boy said. Though He looked quite familiar even the other kid.

“How would I know if I don’t recall ever meeting you?” I told him rudely.

“Oh god Kylie we’ve known you since preschool same with Todd.” The jock boy said.

“Doesn’t ring a bell.” I told him.

“I was the guy who had a crush on you and said something disgusting that made you kick me in the balls.” He stated. “By the way it still hurts.”

“Not really.” I told them.

“How about this? You’re the one who got raped by our friend Justin.” The bad boy said.

By the mention on Justin name shivered. Wait….How did he know that?......OH MY FUCKEN GOD. I REMEMBER.

“STEVEN MILLER, KEVING STORMHEART. IS THAT REALLY YOU GUYS.” I shouted with glee cause these were the guys I knew from my old high school. People find their friendship weird, cause you know bad boys don’t get along  with goody-two shoes and jocks. Same goes for jock and the goody-two-shoes. But for some reason Todd, Kevin and Steven didn’t care about their appearances or their differences sure they fight sometimes but they always agree on one thing to keep me safe.

“You guys know each other?” My dad asked confused.

“Know each? We practically grew up with each other.” Steven stated.

“So I don’t need introduction. Kylie these are the boys who would be your body guards. They are going to transfer into your school today.” He said.

I was already happy cause 3 of my friends are coming together.  I got ready in about 10 minutes then we hit the road to school.

“Hey Todd’s been telling us you have a date to prom?” Steven said.

“Yea, I do. What of it? I know that don’t like it.” I told due to their over protective nature.

“Its not that we don’t like him, but are you sure? Todd’s said you’ve been hiding and get that, but isn’t this a risk? I mean he also stated that he’ll change your appearance.” Kevin said worried.

“I know, but I feel as if he needed someone to help him.” I told them.

“Kylie look we care about and you know that we don’t want to see you hurt. But we can’t really trust the guy. I mean if he finds out your Kylie Andrews what’s going to happen? He might be possessive or not? We don’t know.” He said to me in a more accurate tone.