ch.27

No one pov

Kenna watched the other children play with each other, she wanted to go play with them but she wasn't sure. Her older brother was in the garage as he had told her, daddy was with some scary looking guys in the other room and mommy was with some women and aunt Dylan. She ended up staring at the other children her age then played with her toys. Not long after that a boy came up to her nervously.

Kenna POV
Someone tapped my shoulder and I looked up seeing a boy. He had dark chocolate hair that was messy and in front of his eyes slightly and bluish green eyes. He started to shuffle his feet
"Umm hi, my name is Blake" he quietly said. Blushing and not knowing what to do or say I said "h hi" he sits down next to me and stairs at me. I curl my legs under my chin and look back. After what I assume is a few minutes he says "I'm 7, how old are you?" Looking at him I hesitantly and quietly say " I-I'm 4 years old." He smiles at me and starts randomly telling me things about himself like his favorite color is dark blue but might change next week, his favorite movie is lion king and other things while I stay quiet and listen to him. When he stops talking, looks at me again and I blush hiding my face in my knees. I hear a laugh and feel my face get warmer. "You're cute. Would you like to be friends?" I look up at him and see a puppy look he's giving me. I nod slowly and all of a sudden he picked me up and swings me around "yaaayy" he says as he does this. When he sets me down on my feet I'm dizzy. Looking up at him he's got a sheepish  smile on his face.

Hey my pandas, if you've read my author's note "book" it said I was probably going to be posting filler chapters because I've been so busy with work. This chapter actually came out better than I was expecting. I actually plan to do a filler on all of the family that I've mentioned so far. Tomorrow I plan to try and start the next chapter tomorrow if I have time. Now for Dylan and Jake's storie I plan to completely take it down and redo the whole thing, it wasn't going where I actually planned for it to go. They will have their their storie though! I promise! I may end up finishing this one before I start on theirs so I'm not trying to rush either one.