Ch.6

Tracy watched as Demetrius got on his bike and drove to whoever knows where. He promised her that he would call when he got a chance. She wanted him to stay and be safe at home, and at the bar or clubhouse whatever it's called. Right before he left he kissed her forehead, and whispered into her hair to be safe and he would be home and see her soon. When he said that her heart started to beat really fast. When that happened she thought to herself I haven't felt like this in a long time.
The next morning Tracy woke up to a good morning text. She had a smile on her face for the day after that. She went out to look for a job. She found one at the town bookstore and started the next day. As she was walking home she saw a little boy and a little girl holding hands wearing old dirty baggy clothes. She walked up to them and started talking to them. The girl hid behind the boy.
"Where are your parents?" She asked the children. 
"We don't have any mam" he hasentlly  said.
"are you hungry?" They nod their heads yes. She takes their hands and takes them to a restaurant. And let's them order whatever they want. When they were done eating she asked them if they wanted to live with her and sleep in a warn bed.
They hesently shook their heads yes.
She went to the house with the kids told them to make themselves at home and went to talk to Dylan (I think that's what her friends name is if not I'll go back and change it later). Dylan agreed to them staying and Tracy adopting the kids. The girls name as she learned is Kenna and the boys tuned out to be Devon. Tracy and Dylan decided to get them clothes and other things that they needed tomorrow. That night the kids slept on the bed and she took the couch.