ch.8

As steel looks at the kids that are hiding behind Tracy, she puts her hands on there backs.
"Kenna Devon this is my friend Demetrius, Demetrius these are..umm how should I put this" before she could finish Devon spoke up "she's our new mommy.... right?" He looks up at Tracy. "That's right Devon" she says with a big smile on her face. Then looks at Demetrius worried he wouldn't like them or something.
Steel bends down to their height "it's nice to meet you both." He looks at Tracy "would you mind if I take them to the oh lets say... toy store across the street?" he asks rubbing the back of his neck. "We were about to eat. Umm is after they eat ok?" She asks. The kids jumping up and down in excitement. He nod his head yes. "Umm can I join you guys?" "Sure we wouldn't mind"
Dylan watches the exchange with a knowing smile. She notices how steel picks up kenna and Tracy holds Devon's hand. They look almost like a family even if they are oblivious to it. She puts a hand on her stomach. She hasn't told anyone the news yet but she will at the annual BBQ. They walk across the street to a place called Jackson's hamburgers and hotdogs(randomly thought of something)

Hey hoomans I know its short. I was wondering if you guys would like a kenna and or Devon chapter and if so what would you like for it to be about? Oh and does anyone remember Dylan's Finances name? Cause I think it's tyler.... anypanda I would love if you guys would help with ideas or gave me your opinion anything like that because I would like to grow as a writer and know what i should fix. Love you guys. Bye for now my Pandas