Chapter 20

As they walked into the house Tracy was stunned. She never thought that Demetrius home would be so clean and beautiful. The walls were a gray/white color, the living room seating was a black leather with a nice big 70" tv hanging on the wall, now the kitchen the kitchen was absolutely gorgeous. The counter was a black and white marble top, the fridge a big two door with a freezer sliding door, beautiful cabinets and drawer wooden designs. She absolutely loved the kitchen and made a mental note to ask him if she can use the kitchen to bake and cook.

When they got to the rooms she was stunned at how much he had gotten for the kids. They absolutely loved all the new toys and they're rooms and she was happy for them also but felt like she was somehow putting him out but when she tried to tell him that all he said was "sweetheart, I got all those things because I wanted to. I wanted to get them those darn toys and stuffed animals because I knew they would love them. Now stop worrying you're head over something that's not worth worrying about, aight babe?" She just nodded and watched as Kenna ran up and hugged his legs looking at him with stars in her eyes "thank you Demi-bear" Jenna said quietly but loud enough for him to hear. He picked her up and nuzzled his slight beard on her cheek affectionately "Ah my sweet little girl it was no problem. Do you like it?" He asked a little bit nervous. Kenna nodded excitedly and started to wiggle to go play more with her new toys.

Devon slowly walked up to him and thanked him nervously. No one had ever done anything like that before for him and he didn't know what to say or do. Demetrius noticed he was nervous and asked trying to get rid of his nervousness "do you like your room Devon?" Devon looked at him and nodded his head. " I do like it, thank you. You didn't have to go to so much trouble though Demetrius." He says shyly looking down and wringing his fingers together. " it was no problem and was quite fun." He said smiling at his shyness.

Next was Tracy's room. Her eyes lit up at everything and he knew he and Dylan did good. She instantly jumped into his arms burrowed her head into his neck and murmured thank you's over and over again. "No problem babe. I guess I don't have to ask if you like it or not sweetness" he teased her quietly laughing. She released she liked being in his arms like this feeling his chest vibrating with his quiet laughter and wished it would last a little while longer. Sadly he moved her back, told her she should get settled and that he was ordering everybody some pizza. He walked out and she felt cold without him in the room or feeling his body heat.
********************************************************************************************************************
Aight my pandas I was having a little bit of writers block but guess what helped after a long week at work a relaxing bath w/ a bath bomb was amazing and cleared my mind so I was literally writing this while relaxing. It's mostly a long ass filler chapter about the house and how everyone liked it with a lot of details but I thought the ending of this one was perfect. Demi-bear can have his cute moments. Now I think I might do a POV of the bad guy soon so we can get his perspective on everything. Should I do that? If you think I should either message me or leave a comment about it. Goodnight for now my little baby panda bears!!