ch.13

I woke up to a text that freaked me the heck out. My first thought was to call Demetrius but I knew he was busy. I have some type of feeling when I'm around him...I just I don't know how to explain it or what it is.
My thought were interrupted when Kenna and Devon ran into my room.
"Momma momma, Devon hit me." Kenna cried and ran into my arms.
"Devon why did you hit your sister" I asked sternly. "She wouldn't share the red crayons momma. I asked nicely at first." He told me. "Devon you don't hit your sister, and Kenna you share the crayons." I got after them both. I then looked up from both of them and saw.... you guessed it the annoying biker I don't know how to feel about watching us from the door way. Wanna know what he was doing smiling literally smiling at what had just transpired like, like it was a normal thing for him to be here and watch me settle these weird stupid arguments between these kids. For some reason my heart rate picked up when I thought about that.

I watched my family from the doorway, and smiled. I liked the sound of that, my family. I've never thought about having a family before, this is all new for me. I love her I realized this the other night when I was talking to her. I would die if anything happened to her, which is why I want no need to keep her out of my life. The only problem though is that I can't control myself. If I want to see her guess what I do unconsciously, I go and see her, if I want to talk to her I automatically call her without thinking. I can't drag her into my life, her and the kids would always be in danger. I just can't. "Daddy" I hear Kenna's voice break through my thoughts. She was tugging on my pant leg. I liked at her in shock and my eyes start to water. It was right then and there I knew I couldn't let them go. I look over at Tracy and she looked embarrassed.
"Ummm I um don't know why she just called you that Demetrius" she said looking down at her hands. I looked back down at my "daughter".
"It's ok babe, she can call me whatever she likes" I replied with an emotion in my voice that was unrecognizable even to me. I looked down at the little Cherub. "What is it my little angel?" I asked bending down to her height. "Daddy can I have some ice cweam. Mommy said I can't have any till after breakfast" (she says it all baby like, I just don't know how to put it like that) she said with a cute little pout and puppy eyes. She whispered to me. I chuckled and looked at Tracy knowing I most likely couldn't say no to that face. "Well angel I think that I will get you ice cream if you listen to mommy." I said trying my best to ignore her cute pout. "Ok daddy."  She walked off to god knows where and I just looked at Tracy. I knew I needed to protect them, and I would do it with my life.

Kenna called steel daddy omg I'm so happy. She even tried and almost got ice cream for breakfast! And steels reaction. Sorry my pandas I had a fan girl moment in my own story.....
Ok so this chapter kind of went a little faster than planned but editing will be in the future I'm not sure when though. The trouble will start soon. Right now they are just figuring out their feelings for one another. Goodnight my pandas.