Chapter 17

Demetrius pov

"Jake!" I yelled for them once I was in the club. "What" Jake yelled back to me while trying to get through the crowd of bikers and prospects. Once he was close enough I said "I need you and Dylan to come over tomorrow morning we have a lot of work to do. I'm moving in the kids and Tracy cause they need to be kept safe and I have more Security at my place than you do." I told him, he already knew I mean we needed to clean the place up and make it child proof. "Oh and I need to know what type of things the kids like, I wanna be able to at least make them happy at my place somehow."
Jake had a stupid smile on his face "well damn if I would have known Tracy would have had you whipped I would've had you meet her years ago man. At least before she got involved with that bastard." He said gritting his teeth while saying the last part. "I'm just glad we can protect her now. You know since she adopted those kids she's been happier and hasn't been a shell of who she used to be. You can see it in her eyes, she has that shine back on them, good luck brother because once she fully comes outta that she'll she's wrapped around herself your gonna have one stubborn tough woman." He said to me. I just smiled "I wouldn't have her any other way man. Now what time can you be over tomorrow? I wanna get everything finished ASAP, the faster it's finished the faster she'll be in a more secure place." I said hoping he could be there first thing in the morning. "I believe that I can be there about 7-8 if not I'll call and tell you. I'll also send a prospect or Ink to help clean up the place. I'll also send you a text of what Tracy and the kids like" he told me. "Alright cool. How's Inks tattoo shop doing by the way?" I asked, I hadn't seen ink since he opened the place, it was his heaven and he does our ink plus everybody else in town that wants some. "Great he said he should be coming for the next cookout at the end of the month" I smile "that's great I haven't seen him since he came in here and announced that he's got his dream shop." "It's been a few months hasn't it. He went nomad a few years ago, came back said he got an ink shop and was now the one doing all our ink and shit" we laughed at the memories of ink he's the one that always gets us to laugh with our humor.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
My phone started to ring so I excused myself and walked into my office. There was no caller ID, I answered anyway like I always do thinking it's just someone with a new burner phone. " what's up?" I asked. I heard breathing and he spoke "If you know what's good for you you'll stay away from the fuckin' bitch or you'll die." Then he hung up. I was pissed he threatened me and called my old lady a bitch, I was gonna kill whoever it was. I walked out of my office and yelled "HACKER" he ran out of his systems room. I gave him my phone and told him to trace the last number that was on the call log. That fucker was going to die!

Yo I added some new characters!! Aren't we excited to actually meet them! Ok sorry I have to write them down before I actually forget I added them. This was actually supposed to be a filler and started out like that but I kinda changed my mind and whalla I know. I added the dot things to kinda separate them but it's all in one! Sooo here's an chapter filler thinggi mabob. Just so you know I missed y'all!!!
Time for me to go to bed, goodnight my pandas!!!