The men saw how their leader, Lisa's face became pale and sweats became immediately visible. They look puzzled by her state. They never have seen the blonde sweating a lot like this before.

Lisa gently looked at her phone to know who's the caller.

"Oh shit I'm doomed!" Lisa said lowering her voice in the most possible way. She's afraid that the caller might heard what she has said.

"HEY LISA I'M TALKING TO YOU WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW?!" The person said from the other line.

"Oh h-hi Jennie hehe I'm a-at the coffee shop sipping a-an espresso?" Lisa lied obviously.

"WHAT!? YOU DITCHED YOUR CLASSES FROM MATH TO HISTORY JUST FOR AN ESPRESSO!?" Lisa flinched from the girl's machine gun mouth.

"Hey easy babe. I'm just tryin' to chill." She said trying to calm Jennie.

The seven others bit their lips to prevent themselves from laughing so hard after seeing their Lisa's facial expression. They have to consider their lives because they'll be doomed if ever Lisa hears them laugh at her.

The good thing is that, it's just the tall girl's problem and they're out from it.

"STOP CALLING ME BABE! DISGUSTING! NOW IF YOU WANT TO CHILL COME HERE! IF YOU DON'T SHOW UP YOUR FACE HERE IN 10 MINUTES YOU WILL SEE THE TRUE MEANING OF CHILL. TRY ME! YOU BETTER BE HERE DON'T MAKE ME COME AFTER YOU." And the line went blank.

Lisa immidiately panicked.

'FUCK! I don't wanna sleep inside my reserved coffin yet.' She afraidly cried inside her mind.

"Don't make me come after you!" She mimicked.

Is it a double meaning? Seems nice.

'Whatever she's the most complicated woman I have ever met in my all, entire, and whole existence.' Lisa said at the back of her mind as if she's not complicated to deal with too.

"J-Hope! You! You should come with me! Help me with this." Lisa said in a hurry and walked outside their hideout as fast as she can while J-Hope got himself ready and followed the the girl outside.

He saw Lisa pumping the engine of her GSX250R motorcycle and started moving it faster than trains.

'Ayysss what's happening to her? Chic problem huh? Does she found her?' J-Hope said smiling while shaking his head in disbelief.

❤️☠️❤️

Student Council's Room*

"TELL ME LALISA MANOBAN WHERE DID YOU GO THIS TIME?!" The girl with stern voice immediately welcomed Lalisa with an angry noises. "AND NO LIES!"

"Ahh ehr like I said before, I'm at the coffee shop. Hihi and oh I thought we're going to chill?" Lisa laughed nervously while scratching her nape.

Jennie looked sternly at Lisa, she was not going to buy what she just said.

"Hobi,why are you just standing there talk and save me!" Lisa said half whispered to J-Hope who's standing beside her.

"Ehhrrr I can't she's more scarier than you. I think anytime soon I'll lose my consciousness." J-hope said while his knees are shaking from the girl's glare.

"I heard that. Don't you dare help your so called boss explaining to me J-hope, now go find your other friends and don't try to escape this mess because if you do, you already know what will happen to each of you. Do you understand!?" The girl toughly said to the poor boy, in return J-hope nodded immediately.

"Now, go." Jennie gestured him to go away.

J-Hope did not waste any time running away from the room not caring if his bumping the things that are on his track leaving Lisa alone.

'I will fucking kill Hobi for fucking leaving me alone. Anyways trying to escape this mess is like asking for a miracle.' Lisa told herself.

❤️☠️❤️

What really happened? Well let's go rewind the story. Where the one and only Lalisa Manoban will meet the super intimidating and very strict school president from the student council of Manoban University.

____________

This fanfiction is just for fun. Don't take any parts of this story seriously. That's all! Happy reading.

This is a work of fiction. Businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual events is purely coincidental.

[Edited Version]

©️ALL RIGHT RESERVED 2019