Prologue

T H I R D P E R S O N

"ALL OF YOU! SHUT UP!" Lisa shouted with a tough voice, her outburst made her stamped with both of her hands on the table.

It makes the men in front of her shut up. The blond was trying to get their attention but they're having unnecessary fight.

"It's your fault." Jungkook half whispered to Taehyung bumping his shoulder by his own.

"Why is it me? You were the one who started it. You ate my japchae!" Taehyung fired back.

Lisa face palmed and rethink what she have done to her life. It's wrong to assume that they are men, it seems like they are kids having a cat fight.

"Well I just want to have a taste of it! Don't be selfish!" Jungkook said, not wanting to lose to their argument.

"Enough! Shut up, you two!" Lisa snarled, pointing to the two of them.

They immediately lowered their heads for Lisa, giving her a sign of respect.

"Now as i'm saying, WHO? IN ONE OF YOU HAD A FUCKING GUTS TO LOSE MY KATANA!?" Lisa said while her face turned red from anger.

She's glaring each one of them with a very powerful and fierce eyes, standing with an unimaginable face at the edge of the table.

You can sense the develish aura from her. The two, Jungkook and Taehyung got scared and nearly peed in their pants while the others just want to pass out.

After a few minutes, still no one dared to speak. All of them are too scared to talk which resulted to angrier blonde.

"If no one would dare to speak I swear I will fucking rip all your throats out!" Lisa gets her kunai that was attached to her legs.

'Holy son of a cow! Here she comes. May God let me see the sun again I still wanna live. I still have dreams' J-Hope, one of the members cried at the back of his mind while looking at Lisa with fear.

Before even Lisa throw it to any of them they decided to cut the silence and shouted as if they'll be dead in a second if they don't speak up.

Which is partly/a little bit true.

"IT'S JUNGKOOK/JIMIN/TAEHYUNG/SUGA/J-HOPE/RM/SEOKJIN!" They said pointing their index fingers towards one another.

'Please remind me of why am I even here?' Lisa said and face palmed again for the ninth time of the day.

Then suddenly a ring from a phone got all their attention

(Give Me Little Bit Of That) nom mon de jak ku seng gang na a (Give Me Little Bit Of This) ja jon shim sange ay gat ta a a...)

The boys' nervousness faded in just a minute and it was changed into a boisterous laughter because of the girly ringtone.

Who would have thought that the badass Queen would put some girly ringtone?

Lisa, who is serious as fuck gave them a glare.

"What's funny? Better shut up before I make all of you." Lisa said getting her phone from her pocket. She answered it without looking at the caller's I.D.

She even tap the loud speaker button.

All of them fell silent, scared that Lisa might really do what she said seconds ago.

"LALISA MANOBAN WHERE ARE YOU AT RIGHT NOW?!" She heard the a familiar voice screaming from the other line.

The blonde was confused for a minute but then she realized who's talking from the phone. She gulped so hard to the point that even her bros could hear her gulping. Her sweats rolls down on her forehead like a rain.