Proper

Special thanks to MarshmallowXiumins

"I love the way your skin tastes..." he whispered as he thrusted into her.

"Bite me! I want to feel you in my neck, my king!" She pleaded for the pain and as she did he obliged and bit deep into her neck not sucking but letting the blood fall from her wound onto the sheets.
Another thrust, deeper.

"I could fuck you all day long, princess." He whispered in her ear.

They talk got dirtier and the thrusts got harder. Suddenly Xiumin increased his pace drastically and he began controling her body with his breath.

"Im gonna.... I'm gonna c- cum." She whimpered.

"Do you deserve to cum? Huh baby girl?" He said with a breathy groan as he was almost about to finish too.

"Yes! Please!" She begged.

Baekhyun heard the two as he came up the stairs. Chanyeol and Sehun were outside their room talking.

"Oh good! Their still awake! I have to ask them something." Baek smiles and puts his hand on the door handle. Chanyeol quickly pulled him away.

"Dude, their fucking. Don't interfere!" Chan laughed.

"Oh it will be quick!" Baek pulls away and barges in the room to see Xiumin taking Mae from behind, her face to the bed and her arms being held behind her.

"Mae! She wants to go on a date should I say yes?" Baek asked as he looked at his texts from soojin.

"WHAT THE HELL!! BAEK GET THE FUCK OUT!!" Xiumin screamed as he pulled the covers over him and Mae.

"Come on! Please help!" Baekhyun pouted as he sat on the edge of the bed and handed the two their shirts.

"Say yes you would love to but tell her you're planning everything." Mae smiled.

"Perfect! Okay! Go ahead get back to what you were doing!" Baekhyun smiled and got up.

"I WAS DOING MY FIANCE GOD DAMNIT!!!" Xiumin yelled as Baekhyun left the room.

---

"So the wedding will be held in Vatican City at the underground vampiric church there. Over sixteen full clans will be there and I expect everyone to be on their best behaviour or so help me god I will decapitate you." Xiumin read as all members of the family sat at the table. He specifically looked at Chanyeol and Sehun.

"And if you think I'm joking..." Xiumin took out a silver blade forged with dead man's blood and set it on the table.

"DAMN SON WE WONT FUCK UP THE WEDDING!!!" Chan yelled as he scooted away.

"So what does her dress look like?" Kyungsoo asked as he played with Suho's hair.

"Oh I don't have one yet..." Mae smiled.

"What?! yoU dOnT HavE onE Yet?!" Xiumin just about leet his brain fall to the floor as he heard her utter those words. He was a perfectionist and if he wanted his wife to have the most memorable day of her life then she needed ample time to have a dress.

"I'LL GET ONE, YOU GROOM-ZILLA!" she yelled as she crossed her arms.

"I'll make sure she gets one, it's okay Xiumin." Chen reassured and sat next to Mae.

"Okay everything after that is taken care of. This wedding is in a month guys and we leave in three weeks!!" Yelled Xiumin as he clapped his hands, everyone else sighing a breath of relief due to him being done with his DAILY speech on how the wedding can't have anything wrong.

"Wait!! I want all of you here for our next issue." Mae yelled and held hands with Chanyeol.

"We'll be right back!" She took Chanyeol upstairs and in a few minutes both of them came back down, Chanyeol in a dress and Mae in men's clothes.

"Is this a drag show?" Xiumin laughed.

"No! We're going to show Baekhyun how to have a proper date!" Mae smiled and put her hands on her hips.

There was an awkward pause in the room.

"Sooo why aren't you the girl and Chanyeol the guy?" Suho asked.

"Uhm.... I'm not to sure.... ANYWAYS I can't handle being stopped from orgasming anymore and you keep coming in to ask questions on dating when me and Xiumin are climaxing. So we're holding a free dating class." She laughed and Chanyeol sat down and started speaking in the tone of a female.

"So I will be your waiter at a fancy dinner and Chanyeol will be soojin and Baekhyun will be Baekhyun. Please start!" Mae clapped and Chanyeol stood up by the door. Baekhyun nervously, and also trying not to laugh, escorted Chan to the table and they sat down.

"WRONG YOU HAVE TO PULL HER SEAT OUT AND MAKE SURE SHES SEATED FIRST YOU DICK WAD!" Sehun yelled like at a sports game.

"Okay?" Baek stood up again and pulled Chanyeols seat out for him to sit in which of course he did with sass.

As the dinner scene commenced there were many suggestions and finally Sehun ended up being Baekhyun and it progressed all the way to Sehun pretending to throw Chanyeol on the table and standing on the table like a WWE showdown.

"NOW GIVE ME YOUR BLOOD MY SOOJIN AND BE MINE FOR ALWAYS AND ETERNITY!!!" Sehun yelled and bit down on Chanyeols neck.

"ALWAYS MY BAEK BAEK I'LL BE YOUR QWEEN!" Chanyeol yelled in anfemal voice and pretended to faint. All of the others clapped and cheered as the two stood on the table and took a bow.Mae looked over at Baekhyun who had his mouth open in disgust at his brothers.

"So if you do it just like that, it should go well." Xiumin laughed.

----

Luhan stared straight into the eyes of Mae's mother as he sat at her dining room table after a shower.

"So you want me to talk her out of staying?" Lorena messed with her hands.

"Duh! Theyre awful people!" Luhan raised his voice and she looked at the angry boy.

"Do you love her?"

"What? What kind of a question is that? It's not relevant!" Luhan blushed and shrunk back into his seat.

"Do you love my daughter, Luhan?"

"YES!!" he yelled.

"Then let her be happy." She whispered and held his hand motherly. Luhan broke down and laid his head on the table sobbing.

"I want her! I want her so bad! But she just wants him and nothing else! HOW CAN SHE BE HAPPY IN A LIFE LIKE THAT!? I CANT GIVE HER EVERYTHING BUT I CAN GIVE HER ALL I HAVE AND SHE STILL WANTS HIM!!!" Luhan cried.

------

I appreciate all of you so much. Thank you once again for all your support.

Hint for next chapter:

A queen will claim her kingdom.