2

Chapter 2

"Hi Soyoung"

I looked beside Mr. Choi and saw the seven of them walking towards our direction. I looked at them one by one and saw that they were in their regular practice outfits, sweats covering their whole body.

"Annyeong!", I replied back. They all smiled at me and I did the same thing."Did you just practice oppa?", I asked them.

"Yes, we just practice and we're on our way to have lunch together. Want to join?", Seokjin oppa then stated, inviting me to their so-called lunch together.

"I would love to..." I said with a smiled in my face. "...but I have practice, oppa. Maybe next time?"

I saw how their expression changed because of what I said. I truly want to join the seven of them but I really need to go on practice. I saw all of them nodded before smiling again.

"Oh congratulations, by the way!", my brows furrowed when I heard that from Jimin oppa. Congratulations?

I was about to asked what's with the congratulatory sentence when Yoongi oppa then spoke."Goodluck with your practice, then.", I nodded, agreeing to what he said. I waved my hands at them as I followed their direction. I followed them until I couldn't saw them anymore.

I went to the elevator and pressed the buttons. I quickly made my way to the practice room and saw my teacher waiting on her chair. I bowed to her and placed my shoulder bag onto an empty space.

"I'm sorry I'm late.", I apologized, bowing to her forty-five degrees. I saw her nodded. We then started our lesson for today.  It was just a quick private vocal training and then ended.

I bid goodbye to my teacher and went to my next scheduled class. I saw my friends already waiting for our teacher sitting on the floor while they were chattering about something.

"Hey, Soyoung. How was your photoshoot today?", Jiyeon unnie asked as I sit next to her on the floor.

"It was great, unnie. It was just tiring since I need to go here after it and have my training.", I replied to her question.

"Oh, I almost forgot! Mr. Bang called us a while ago saying that we need to go to the meeting room after our class.", Chaeyeon announced.

Why out of the blue? I wonder what is about.

Mr. Bang only calls us once a month for our monthly evaluations and this is really random.

After dance class...

"See you again on the 15th, guys!", I heard seonsaengnim shouted.

Wait 15th?

"Seonsaengnim, isn't our next meeting will be on the 13th?", I asked out of curiousity.

"Didn't Mr. Bang announced that you'll be preparing?", she asked back.

Jiyeon unnie then asked, "Preparing for what?"

"I guess he haven't told you yet. Just wait until he announced it to all of you. Anyways, goodbye and see you on the 15th.", she then bid again her goodbye before she went outside the room.

Curve balls then builds into my mind. Preparing on the 13th? Then our schedule will be push back to the 15th?

"What was that?"

💜

We went straight to the 2nd floor where the meeting room was located. Jinji unnie knocked on the door since she's the oldest one. Haha. We greeted all of them with a bow and was guided by Mr. Choi to have a sit on the chair provided.

"So, all of the seven of you are already here?"

I looked at where the voice is coming from and saw one of the assistant of Mr. Bang holding a mic, in the front. I looked at her silently as I focus on what she's going to say.

"So, Mr. Bang called all of you to announce a special announcement.", She then started. "We all know that Bangtan Sonyeondan or BTS debuted almost 5 years ago and the results went from zero to billions. So, Mr. Bang decided to have a meeting today regarding another group to be debuting."

My mouth went wide open as I listened to what he said. It's truly a long time now since BigHit debut a group since BTS.

Mr. Bang then spoke as he went to the platform on the front. I followed his direction until he got up and hold the mic near his mouth.

He cleared his throat first before dropping the bomb, "Soyoung, you who fought and became the first trainee after we filed a case for our former artists, I thought about it also with the board members of the company to have you to be the first member to be on the team."

My eyes widen upon hearing him say that. I couldn't even hide the feelings I'm feeling since my smile starts forming in it's own in a certain ways.

"I already discussed this matter to the board and they seem to like it and agreed to what I proposed. We'll be having a busy schedules for the future days and months for the preparation for you debut.", he continued.

I felt Jiyeon unnie's hand made its way towards mine and I couldn't help but to squeezed it while looking at her. Jiyeon unnie and I were the first female trainees after the incident and we became closer because of that.

"So, I'll just leave Mr. Choi to say the things they need and for more information regarding the new group.", He then put down the mic on the table. We all stood up and bowed to him as he went outside.

I couldn't think of anything more as of this moment. I couldn't understand a bit of what Mr. Choi has been saying in the front. I just realized why he was smiling and bowing at me earlier in the lobby and why Jimin oppa congratulated me all of a sudden. There were signs God have been giving me and thankfully it already came to me.