Chapter 7

USJ
Break From School

"If you do evil out of hatred for evil, that rage and hate will merely birth a new conflict."
~ Saber (Fate Series) ~

Key
'Thank' - Thoughts
"You" - Speech
"All" - Alt. Persona or Electronic
*For* - Sound Effects or Actions
"Waiting!" - Super Moves or Authors

~ Another Story... ~

The rest of the battles were quite boring for Izumi, though she was extremely tired while she was regenerating from her injuries. Now she was home and sat on the couch since there was no trace of Hisashi or Eri anywhere. But if you're worried about Izumi, she's fine though she's paler and got rid of a scar since Katsuki literally burned away the skin and muscle it was on.

'What the hell... I want to beat someone up for some reason... ' Izumi thought as she felt the need to find and punch Katsuki to take out her rage. That or make a training room in the house so she can work out her stress.

But apparently, her glasses, which she left on the coffee table in front of her, had a small light appear in the corner of the left lens. So she put on the glasses which made three holographic screens appear in front of her. One of a new mission, one for a text, and one of a list.

"Izumi, please take care of the mission I sent you. I'll watch over Eri for the time being, but we went to get her some new clothes for the time being."

Mission: Ambush UA

Use your foresight before sleeping to see visions in your sleep. Report these visions to the league to prepare for an ambush when UA's most vulnerable. Whenever this happens, play along as much as possible since we'll 'kidnap' you before we let you back. Good luck.

New League Members

Dabi
Quirk: Cremation; summon blue fire from any part of the user's body.
Warning: Intelligent and cautious. But very strategic in combat.

Himiko Toga
Quirk: Transform; after digesting someone's blood she can transform into them except the clothes.
Warning: Psychopathic and Sadistic. But very acrobatic and stealthy. 

"Great... I'll have to meet them later, but I'll just get to sleep for now." She said before going up the stairs to her room. Getting dressed in white pajamas with pink hearts was easy for Izumi even though it made her look childish if someone saw her.

~ Time Skip ~
~ Brought to you by Katsuki seeing Izumi in her pajamas ~

'Another day, another pain in the ass.' Thought Izumi before she left the train she was taking home a bit earlier than usual, leaving her in the red light district. As she walked, everyone looked at her oddly since she was still in her UA uniform, but she ignored it as she arrived at the Midnight Rose bar.

Upon entering, she could see Kurogiri reading a newspaper while Tomura was drinking some cider. "What brings you here today, Izumi?" Kurogiri asked as he set down his newspaper on the counter. But Izumi sat down and was given some apple cider by the sentient mist that was the bartender.

"Besides the bento Shigaraki-kun wanted, I got a message from Tou-san. Something along the lines of ambushing UA and two new recruits." She answered before taking a bento box out of her messenger bag that she used for school and making her glasses display the two files she received the day before.

Kurogiri only glanced over the profiles before understanding and calling the two in from the backroom. It definitely confused Izumi that they were in the bar at all, but everything in her life is weird. The man who was called Dabi had dyed black hair that was as spiky as Katsuki's hair, but he had stitched up skin connecting slightly tanned skin to purple skin. The blonde girl at his side looked like she hadn't slept and was a little psychotic. Even her hair showed it with twin messy buns and her outfit was a school uniform with a sweater over it.