Chapter 3

Family Bonds:
Welcome To The Family

"I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you."
 - Joyce Meyer -

Key
'Hey' - Thoughts
"Everyone!" - Normal Speech
"Thanks" - Telepathic/Electronic Speech
*For* - Sound Effects/Actions
"Reading!" - Super Moves or Abilities

~ Hello Again! ~

"Then, welcome to the family, Izumi."

Once Hisashi said that Kurogiri stood up from the table and walked up to the pair. "Sensei, what exactly can she do?" He asked as Hisashi simply turned on the television mounted on the wall, revealing camera footage of Izumi fighting off the sludge villain.

"Crueler than I expected, but it worked nonetheless." Responded Hisashi as he patted Izumi on the head. "Anything else?"

"Tou-san, how did I do it?" Izumi asked as she stared at the recording, noticing that her eyes glowed.

"It's your quirk, but I guess you couldn't use it till now or something." He replied while scratching the back of his head. "Change into this, then we'll see what you can do." He gave her a black and white outfit along with a pair of glasses resting on top.

So, Kurogiri guided Izumi to a private room where she could get changed by herself and noticed she was given a white and black dress that felt unfamiliar yet made her feel safe. The stockings were the same but she was left in new black 2-inch heels. Then she put the glasses on as they cleared up her vision slightly and had a simple design of black under-rimmed glasses.

When she came out, she was clearly nervous as she saw Hiashi talking with Shigaraki again. "How does it feel?" Hisashi asked as he turned to his daughter.

"It's loose but should do for now." She responded as a screen popped up in front of her.

"That is because the suit was designed for when you were older." A voice answered as it seemed that only Izumi heard the voice.

"Who are you?"

"That's an AI, I made it for your safety although it was a bit rushed so be careful. Pina, pull up the mission information." Said Hisashi as the screen in front of Izumi filled up with information and had a picture of a bank. "Izumi, a villain is expected to attack that bank around 9 pm, so defeat them and return without a trace."

"Okay, but I'm taking a nap." She replied lazily before sitting at the table and putting her feet up so she could sleep.

After about three hours, Izumi was woken up by Pina, the AI within her new glasses. So she left the bar soon after and traveled through the streets with Pina's guidance until she was in an alley only a block away from the bank that was going to be robbed. Just as said, a group of three men went into the bank an hour before closing and they started a hold up as one of them broke into the vault and started to grab the money.

"Pina, can you give me an analysis?" Izumi whispered as she leaned on a wall.

"The one holding up the civilians seems to have a sensory type quirk while the one holding up the bankers will probably be the strongest, although their body doesn't indicate a physical quirk so they most likely have an emitter type. Then the one that went into the vault has an emitter quirk strong enough to cut through 1-foot thick steel, so be wary of them. Although each has an AR-15 and a communicator."

Side Note: When I talk about a sensory-type quirk, I mean a quirk that improves one of your senses.

'That was... unnecessary but useful. I'll take out the guy holding the civilians than the one holding the banker until the vault guy comes out.' Thought Izumi before she ran into the bank and ax-kicked the first villain, then held her finger over her mouth, keeping the civilians quiet.