Chapter 6

Beginning UA
Annoying Class

"When you look on the bright side, you're acknowledging that there is a dark side at which you are choosing not to gaze. If you think that the darkest hour is before the dawn, you accept that you are moving from darkness to light."
- Srikumar Rao -

Key
'Hey' - Thoughts
"Everyone!" - Normal Speech
"Thanks" - Personas or Electronic
*For* - Sound Effects and Actions
"Reading!" - Super Moves or Author

~ Join The Dark Side ~

After the entrance exam, Izumi received an interesting message from All-Might, saying she got in with the top score. Though she didn't care, she let the message play as she made dinner for herself and Eri, but in the midst of cooking, the door opened to a very familiar face.

"Tou-san?" Izumi said stunned as TL and CR couldn't quite process what was happening and Deku was confused as all living hell. But there he was, Hisashi Midoriya at the doorway to the kitchen and in his suit as always. 

"I'm back, Izumi." He said simply as Izumi ran up to him and hugged him so tightly, that he wished his organs wouldn't be in his body right now. "Sorry... Izumi... let go... " He wheezed out as Izumi caught sight of what she was doing and stopped hugging him before going back to making Pork Ramen.

But of course, both of them forgot about the little girl in the room as Eri just stared at their reunion and wanted to ask so many questions. Luckily, Izumi noticed that Eri was in the room and had a slight pink blush across her cheeks as she continued to cut up vegetables. "Tou-san, this is Eri. Remember the girl I adopted after she ran from the Eight Percepts of Death?"

Before answering, Hisashi sat down at the table across from the mentioned girl as she looked at the man who is technically her grandfather. "Yes, I also remember that you were given his power." He said as Izumi stopped chopping vegetables and looked at him with a blank face. "Don't worry, just use it wisely. And I suppose I'll be laying low here for a while, but you have a small mission before you start school." He said before Izumi was given the information through her glasses, which the author forgot about but chooses to use now.

The mission was simple; Kill the CEO of the most polluting company in Japan and let the company crumble without leadership. The only problem was that Izumi had to complete the mission during a huge party the company was holding to get the pay.

"Consider it done, but do you think you can take care of Eri for me?" Izumi asked a bit nervous but another message was sent to her glasses which she read in her mind. 'Izumi, I've dealt with dozens of kids trying to find someone suitable of multiple quirks. You were perfect but I couldn't stay and let my plans be revealed to Inko.' The message was somewhat disturbing but Izumi was a bit grossed out that her father was basically a playboy, and that was before another message popped up. 'Look out for a Neito Monoma, he's your half-brother but he has a copycat quirk which I left him for. Though he probably got lots of praise for using so many quirks.'

The second message only creeped Izumi out more as she hoped to not have another Katsuki to deal with. Though TL (Tender Love) was in control so no comments with adult language were used around Eri, speaking of that, Izumi hoped that Hisashi wouldn't ruin the girl's innocence with his speech or stories.

Soon after that awkward reunion, the small family ate their ramen together while watching the news about how All-Might was saving citizens again, though other heroes were talked about later on. Either way, Hisashi went straight to watching tv all night while Izumi and Eri took a bath together which Eri enjoyed doing with her mother figure. And after that, they wore matching pink pajamas before going to bed together, which was quite cute even though Izumi's hair spread all over the bed.