Chapter 5

Beginning UA
Entrance Exam

"Life is not shrinking for me; it's morphing into a whole new world of possibilities." 
- Peyton Manning -

Key
'Hey' - Thoughts
"Everyone!" - Normal Speech
"Thanks" - Electronic/Telepathic
*For* - Sound Effects or Actions
"Reading!" - Author Speaking

~ Izumi's Dreamscape ~

Note: Eri and Yagi brought Izumi home and laid Izumi down on her bed once she passed out in the last chapter.

In Izumi's mind, it was formed as a floating island filled with lush greenery but surrounded by a deep purple sky and blood moon. Residing on the island was Izumi as the Cruel Reality persona which was Izumi with her black and white dress while her hair had a bow holding it up and hair clips on the bangs, but her hair was quite straight, only curling at the ends. But what was most important were her blood red eyes or so the author wants you to believe.

Cruel Reality or CR from now on sat on a smooth boulder as another version of Izumi walked to her. This was the Tender Love persona which had quite curly and messy hair all flowing down her back, while she wore a white dress shirt, a pink broomstick skirt, and a matching pink apron. Although this Izumi had rose-pink eyes in contrast to the sadistic and well... cruel personality before her.

Tender Love or TL as she will be referred to sat against the base of a tree before looking up to CR and began to talk. "Cruel, it seems that we may have someone joining us soon." She said cheerily with a small smile plastered on her face.

Although CR sat with one leg folded near her and another leg hanging off the boulder she was on, she was quite tense. "I don't like it. She might become too powerful and take over." She reasoned while looking towards the blood-red moon that shone down red light upon the lush greenery around them. "After all, the new one will take on One For All. She'll hold heroic ideologies based on the previous users Tou-san has told us about. But we'll have to risk going against the plans if we want a secret weapon this powerful."

At that, TL nodded as both the personas heard some rustling in the bushes as a few stars in the sky started to glow brighter and changed color, making nine different stars in the sky, most likely representing One For All adapting to Izumi's mindscape.

Soon after these changes were made, the One For All persona of Izumi made herself known as she walked out of the greenery. "Um, H-hello...?" She said as the other personas looked over her. The new persona had the midnight blue tracksuit that Izumi used to train and the ever-messy hair that came from Izumi's stress. But her eyes were a golden color that matched the biggest star in the sky and she was obviously nervous as she rubbed her right forearm and was constantly looking down to avoid eye contact.

'Great the nerd shows herself once again.' CR thought as she looked at the new persona with a stern and stoic face.

'Oh no... We may have some trouble.' TL thought in contrast as she stood and looked at the new Izumi persona with a cheerful expression.

"Hey, what do you know?" CR said without any trace of emotions in her voice.

"N-Not much... I-I know ab-about  One For All and t-that's a-about it. M-Most of m-my m-memories s-stopped two years ago." She answered as CR clicked her tongue and TL patted her back to comfort her.

Once TL stopped comforting her, she stood a bit away from the new persona in worry. "Well, we're personalities. Izumi has a quirk that creates different personas that control her body at different times, so One For All must've created a new persona as it adapted into Izumi's body. But don't worry, you'll get used to it as long as we can trust you." She informed but some questions formed into her little student's head.