Good Riddance

Y/N POV

Everyone, including Cold, stood still as Summer began to look around. "I'm...at Beacon?" Cold looked at me with wide eyes and his mouth agape. It was then that her eyes set upon her daughter, well daughters if you wanna count Yang. "Yang...Ruby. You've gotten so big. The baby in my arms was so..." Ruby and Yang's tears flowed freely as Ruby dropped Crescent Rose "M-Mom." Summer looked back at me and it seemed like she couldn't find the proper words. "I've brought you here so you could learn the truth, Summer Rose." The girls froze as Summer seemed confused. "Truth? The truth about what?" She looked back at Ruby who started to shake "M-Mom don't listen to a damn word that monster says! He k-"

"I killed sinners who've harmed or damaged those who don't deserve it. Your husband, Taiyang was one of these sinners. Most likely anyways. Ghira Belladonna cheated on his loving wife who currently, is the bearer of my child. Cardin, Neptune, Sun, Fox, Ren, Yastu, Coco, Velvet, Weiss, Blake, Nora, Pyrrha, and of course, Yang, and Ruby. ALL SINNERS!" That loving look in her eyes had disappeared. She looked back to Yang and Ruby who looked at the ground "Is...is this true?"

"Mom I... we..."
"Why'd you do it? Answer me right now!!!"
"Because he was a useless fuck okay?!" Yang's eyes went red. "There was no way he could satisfy us so we did the reasonable t-"
"REASONABLE?! YOU CALL SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER MAN REASONABLE?!"
"Actually Ms. Rose..."

She turned to me again and I pointed to Cold. "This man has been scarred by Yang and that redheaded girl over there." Cold began to grit his teeth as he held his gun tighter "Every single day, I get flashbacks to that moment. I remember that day to the smallest detail. What the weather was like, what time it was, what we had for lunch, all of it."

Flashback- Cold, er, Jaune POV

If there was one thing I would say about this chilli...it would be that it's the best thing I've ever tasted. Though, it could use a bit more cheese. I looked around the table, but the odd thing was that Pyrrha and Yang had been missing. Maybe they're training or something. "Hey Ruby..." She looked up from her cookies "Where's Pyrrha and Yang? Shouldn't they be here." Ruby just smiled and wiped the crumbs from her face "They're setting up something special for... Y/N and they said that they could use a hand. We didn't go since we were hungry, but-"

"Why don't I go? I'm almost finished anyways."
"You sure?"
"Yeah. Sounds like fun!"

5 Minutes Later

As I made my way down the hall, I saw Pyrrha waving at me with a bright smile "Hello Jaune!" Well she seems a bit too happy. She must really love Y/N to do all of this. "Hey Pyr! Heard you were setting up something special for Y/N and I wanted to help."

"Perfect! Just head inside and we'll get to work." I made my way inside and Pyrrha follwed me in, shutting the door. "It's a bit dark don't you think?" I didn't get an answer, only the sound of something shifting and opening "Hey Vomit Boy~" I perked up when I heard Yang and I rubbed the back of my head "Hey Yang! Where were you at? The bathroom or something?"

"Something like that~" I raised an eyebrow, but I just shook my head "So where's the decorations? Aren't we-" I was pushed to the ground and I could feel something holding me down. "U-Uh Pyrrha, I think you might've bumped into me by accident." I still couldn't see anything. It was like this room just got darker. The light started to come on a bit and my eyes went wide. The sight of Pyrrha and Yang naked nearly gave me a heart attack. Yang had been holding me down while Pyrrha watched with a smirk "Y-Yang, Pyr, put some clothes on! And get off of me!" I started to struggle, but she just licked her lips.

"Calm down Vomit Boy. Being fucked by two hot girls would warm up any guy's heart."

End Flashback