Last Of The Puzzle

Y/N POV

As I looked at the moon I heard something dragging on the ground "Here he is, just like I said. I did what you told me to do and kept his head unfrozen, though I had to put him to sleep so he'd shut up." I said nothing and continued to look at the moon. I closed my eyes and chuckled "After he dies... it's just Fox. All of this will be over soon." Finally, I took my mask off and smiled "I've been through so much that I've almost lost myself." I turned around and dropped my mask "Let's end this all tonight." I made my way towards Yatsu and Cold punched him across the face, waking him up. "W-What the hell?" I smirked as he started to look around frantically like a lost child "Hello Yatsu." He froze (Hehe) and looked me dead in my eye "Y-Y/N. I...I should've known. But how?! How did you fake all of that? The fight clearly-"

"You know nothing of what I can truly do Yatsu. Nobody knows."
"Stop this madness! Killing me won't make a damn difference! It won't stop us from-"
"Making your choices. I know, but it is possible. Though why would I do it? Why keep someone who'd cheat on me anyways? I know that it would be inevitable." I looked at Cold and nodded "Record us... I want everyone to see this."

Cold chuckled and brought out his scroll "What a lovely day."

3... This is it.

2... No more hiding.

1... No. More. Lies.

Cold pointed to me and I smirked "People of Remnant... I have returned. Both Y/N L/N and Zoom are one. We always have been." I began to walk circles around Yatsu "Some of you might be wondering how I fought myself and to that I answer..." I looked at Yatsu with disgust and punched him across the face, knocking out a few teeth "A magician never tells his secrets."

I ran off and grabbed a certain cheater's hammer "For those who've been cheated on...betrayed by the people you care... here's your message." I swung Nora's hammer and broke off Yatsu's hand, causing him to scream "Knock 'em in the teeth now!" I swung it towards his face, breaking his jaw "Never let your guard down!" I swung the hammer on his arm, shattering it and he cried and screamed "And when you dish out your vengeance...have no mercy." Another swing occurred and I went for his waist this time, causing him to fall over with a horrified expression. I smirked and grabbed Cold's gun. I froze his head and hovered my foot above Yatsu's head "No matter what the cheater's excuse is... crush them like the worms they are!" I slammed my foot down as his head shattered.

I laughed maniacally and held the left side of my face. "And once they've been crushed, destroy everything in which they've cared for!"

Ozpin POV

...When did I reincarnate again? I'm pretty sure that's the speech I gave. I don't think I've had children during my life time either...

Y/N POV

"None of these sinners can hide for long. Understand this. Fox, you...will be next. My last target." Cold stopped recording and put his scroll in his pocket "That was... something." I tossed him his freeze gun and cracked my neck "Fox dies tonight. Then I will help you. Though, Pyrrha and Yang are also my problem so we both get what we want." He nodded and walked out the door while I ran to Menagerie to see Kali before everything went down. I didn't even bother changing since she'd know sooner or later. As I entered the home I saw her making tea in the kitchen "Hello Y... Why are you wearing that?" I sat down on the couch and looked her in the eye "You may want to sit down Kali."

She made her way to the couch and sat beside me "After learning the truth of what your daughter and her friends did I went to a dark place. My mind. There I had seen things...things that changed my life." She put her hand on mine and leaned closer to me "That was the moment when I became this...when I became Zoom." I was waiting for her to comment, but she just smiled "If we're coming out with secrets then... I have my own."

Cold POV (It's outside in the courtyard)

I spotted Fox with Coco, Ruby, Ice Bitch, The Blonde Bimbo, The Slutty Redhead, and The Annoying Hammer Girl. Looks like they were able to get her out. I slowly made my way towards them with my gun on my shoulder "Hello girls." I smirked as they aimed their weapons at me...all of them except Nora. "Stand down Jaune! We don't have to fight!"

"That's what you believe Nikos." I chuckled as Zoom ran beside me "You know, you took the words right out of my mouth." The funniest part about this was that the girls were shaking "Y-Y/N you don't need to hurt Fox. I-It was my fault, not his."

Y/N POV

I slowly tilt my head and chuckle maliciously "Honestly Coco... I'm glad you and the other sluts did this. I really am."

"W-What?" Each of them say in confusion.
"If you didn't cheat on me I'd never know of your cheating nature. If you didn't cheat then... I wouldn't be a father yet."
"FATHER?!?!"

I smirked and cracked my neck "No. I said brother. Of course dumbasses! And with Blake's mother since she's one of the  hottest woman I've ever met. Speaking of mothers..." I chuckled and ran faster than usual and grabbed a certain white cloaked woman. I ran back to the same spot and laughed. "Ruby Rose..."

"Meet your mother."

A/N: Part 14. Which means that Part 15...will be the last chapter. Tell me what you thought and I shall see you all later.