Cardinal Sin

A/N: So... Cardin's fucked. Also some of your seemed to really want Ruby and Velvet to die since they seemed "innocent" and...did you guys really come up with some fucked up shit. Well, a cheater is a cheater and they fucking suck so they deserve it. Cutting off Velvet's feet is a very clever thing. And spoiler... Neptune's gonna be sleeping with the fishes, but that's next chapter. Also this is a few hours after the last chapter...which sucked.

Cardin POV

For some reason they made every student look for this useless faunus, which pissed me off since Ruby was in the middle of sucking me off when Russell called me. "Ruby, can't we just let the other guys look for Blake? You know, so you can get back to-"

"Being a little whore who Summer Rose would disown if she were alive." What the fuck was that?! "What did you say you bastard?! Come out here and say it to my face!" I forgot how Ruby gets when it comes to her Mom. Eh, not like I knew the bitch. It's thanks to her that Ruby's able to suck my dick like she can. Wonder if her pussy would feel just as great.

Y/N POV

Both Ruby and Cardin pulled out there weapons and I could see that this would be a golden opportunity. Two birds, one stone. I smirked beneath my mask and released a dark chuckle. I could see the both of them shaking, quivering, and trembling at the sound of my demonic voice "If you insist Rose." I walked out from the shadows and they began to shake even more "W-What the fuck are you?!" Cardick said as he gulped "I don't care what he is! He talked about my Mom! Now he's g-" I ran in between the both of them and rolled my eyes. As time slowed down and punch Cardick in his ribs and kicked Rose in her knee cap, breaking her leg. Without a healed leg she can't run. I moved behind them as time sped up and hearing their cries of pain was like hearing a symphony. "What were you saying Rose? 'Now he's g- AHHHH?' That's not a way to end a sentence. Thought Taiyang would've taught you better." Cardick tried his best to gasp for air. One of his ribs must of punctured his lungs. Good. "You leave my Dad out of this!!!"

I grinned behind my mask "You haven't heard have you? Newsflash! Taiyang and that dumb dog are gone! Dead! Burning in hell!" Ruby tried to stand, but she just yelled in pain "Don't try to stand Honey. It'll o.... nevermind, keep trying to stand, hehe." Cardick's shaking hand went for his mace, but I ran up to him and stomped on his wrist "AAAAAHHH!" Was he ever a lead singer in a rock band? "You lie! Dad and Zwei are at home!"

"Yes, at home with their bodies laying far apart from each other. Wanna know how I killed your dog?" Ruby grabbed Crescent Rose and started to open fire on me, only to miss every shot. "Aw, is Little Red getting pissed. HAHAHAHA! You know what? I'll let you go, for now. Spread the word that Zoom will come and send the souls of liars and cheaters to The Devil!" I grabbed Cardick by the throat and ran off with him.

Yang POV

We all ran towards the direction of the gun shots. I just hope Ruby's okay. As we got there I had seen Ruby, but I couldn't see her face since she was facing the other way. "Sis!" I could hear her crying and saying "Dad, Zwei, I'm sorry." When we got closer I saw that her leg had been broken and that she had her scroll in her hand "Ruby, what happened to you? Who did this?!" Pyrrha and Weiss nodded to each other as they ran off to search the area, along with Velvet, Yatsu, and Neptune. Leaving on me, Fox, Coco, and Nora to take Ruby back to Beacon for medical attention. "H-he t-took them Y-Yang."

"Who took who?"
"Z-Zoom t-took D-Dad and Z-Zwei away from us!"
"What are you talking about? And who's Zoom?"
"He killed them! He took Cardin and ran off!"

Qrow POV

I think Tai will feel great when he hears how well the girls...what the hell happened to the door? I walked inside of the house and puked when I saw their dead bodies. Who the fuck would do this shit?!

Raven POV

I watched from the window as I saw Qrow puking at their bodies. Well, that's what Tai gets for messing with those 16 year olds at that club. To think I'd give him another chance. Good riddance.

Y/N POV

I dropped Cardick on the ground while he coughed up blood. "W-What are you gonna do to me? I-If you kill me, all of Beacon will come for you!"

"Why would they care if a racist prick like you died? All you ever did was lie, cheat, and fuck another man's girl!"
"What the hell are you talking-"
"Y/N L/N. You and those scum fucked his girlfriends!"
"L/N? You mean that limp d-" *WHAM!*

The racist fuck screamed as the mace came down hard on his ankle, shattering it and making blood spray from it "AHHHHH!!!"

"You gonna shut up? Good! Now where was I? Oh yes! You, that irritating faunus, that hydrophobic twit, the blind dimwit, and all the other fucks decided to steal everything from him! Even his own teammates hated him! Why? He never knew. He even took his own life!" The mace crashed down on his other ankle and he began to cry "P-please leave me alone! I'm sorry okay?! I'm sorry!"

"Would sorry make him feel better? NO! You honestly think he'd forgive you, the sluts, and those back stabbing douchebags?!" I stepped on his back, breaking it "Stop, please!!!"

A/N: The brutalizing shall continue next chapter. That way two bitches die in one chapter.