Seen In Her Eyes

A/N: ...This lemon might suck. Just saying. I took your advice to read other lemons and this is probably the best I could come up with. This takes place a couple of days after Kali kissed you so...yeah.

Y/N POV

Ever since Kali kissed me she's tried her best not to be around me, but I'd often catch her gaze. When she would see me look she would look away and blush, but she'd try to cover her face so I wouldn't notice. Recently I found out that around this time of year, certain faunus get a little...horny. This could work well with my plan since it would drive Blake insane. Currently I was lying in bed wondering when Kali would break and try to force herself on me "I should get Blake before she does though." I smirked as grabbed my suit "This'll be fun."

Once I put my suit on it didn't take long for me to infiltrate Beacon. "They should really work on their defenses." I smirked under my mask as I observed a crying Blake "Time for me to catch my prey." Just to fuck with her I ran behind her and tapped her shoulder "Miss me?" She turned around, eyes wide with tear streaks down her face "Y...You!" She tried to go for Gambol Shroud, but I took it away from her before she could "Ah, ah, ah. No weapons." She growled and clenched her fist "You killed my Dad and Sun! How many lives have you taken monster?!"

I chuckled and got into a thinking position "Let's see. I've killed Sun, your Dad, that annoying dog, Taiyang, Lie Ren, a couple White Fang members, and I believe that Neptune will be next." She attempted to take a swing at me, but I grabbed her arm and twisted it, causing her to scream "Do you honestly think that would work? I'm the fastest man alive Belladonna." That's when I remembered Kali disowning her and I began to laugh "Actually you aren't even a Belladonna anymore. You're just Blake, a cheater, a murderer, a liar, and a thief!" I let go and she began to hold that arm since it was in pain "I don't know what the hell you're talking about monster!!!"

"Remember Y/N L/N?"
"The waste of space that died awhile ago?"
"Well..." I smirked and laughed "Let's just say..." I took off my mask "He's pretty much alive and well." The look on her face was priceless. I could see her body shaking and I think I even smelled a bit of piss "N-no, t-this has to b-be a nightmare!"
"Oh I assure you my dear sweet kitty, this is no nightmare. Well, if you see reality as a nightmare then I won't stop you."

"You...you took them away from me! Sun, my Dad, and my Mom! You made her disown me!"
"That's your fault Blake. You were the one who let Sun fuck you, not me."
"I'll make you suffer, you hear me! Suffer!" I smirked and turned slightly turned my head "Then come and make me suffer, Blake."

In a fit of rage Blake began to swing wildly, and each of her punches were too predictable "You seem a little slow Blake." When she threw a right cross at me I moved out the way and hit her stomach. She dropped to her knees in pain "I think this little scuffle has gone on long enough. Night night Blake." She looked up at me, but a swift chop to the neck caused her to fall straight to the ground.

Time Skip - Blake POV

Why does my head feel like it's in vice? And what the hell is that damn slapping noise? I had a hard time opening my eyes, but once I did I saw that I was in a very tight spot "What the fuck?" I attempted to say that, but I felt that something was placed over my mouth so I couldn't speak. I tried to move my hands, but they seemed to be tied and my Aura seemed to be depleted. The space seemed to be too dark, but luckily for me there had been a small, but barely noticeable opening in the door. I tried to open the door fully, but something seemed to be blocking it so that it didn't open wide.

I decided to look through the opening to get a better look of where I was, but my eyes widened when I saw....

(LEMON TIME. MIGHT SUCK, BUT I TRIED MY HARDEST. IT ISN'T THAT LONG SINCE THEY WERE ALREADY HAVING SEX BEFORE BLAKE WOKE UP.)

Y/N POV

I smirked as Kali began to curl her fingers into the sheets "Look at the mirror Kali. What do you see?" She attempted to speak, but each time I slammed into her pussy she would moan loudly "Answer me Kali." I smirked and pulled the leash so her head would move back a bit "I *moans* s-see Daddy *moans* using my pussy as a cock sleeve!" I pulled the leash back more and her head went back a little bit. I leaned forward and whispered into her ear "Good girl. Tell me how much you love my cock, hmm." Each time I would slam deep into her pussy she would bite her lip "Go ahead Kitty. Or maybe I'll pull out." I began to pull out slightly, but she thrusted her hips back so my cock would go back inside "Don't pull out! I need Daddy's cock! It makes my pussy tremble!"

Blake POV

I tried to look away, but something was forcing my head into that direction. I could see the bastard smirking and he even glanced towards my direction "How about we try something new Kali?" He pulled out to lay on the bed and Mom immediately sat on his cock and started to bounce on it. Y/N held her hips and she moved up and down and her face made me break. She looked like she could barely hold it in anymore.

Y/N POV

Hearing Kali moan as she went up and down made me smirk even more. However once she went down she stopped, but started to move forwards and backwards. I pulled her leashed and she moved faster and faster "Y-Y/N I'm gonna..."

"Go ahead Kali. Cum for me."

Blake POV

As Mom came my mind began to go blank. Things started to get fuzzy and my eyelids started to get heavy. What was happening?

A/N: That lemon sucked probably. Did it? Be honest guys. I mean I'll probably get better as the road continues so there's a plus. Here's the full picture by the way. Have fun you crazy kids.