I remained silent, not wanting to play his little game. "I do have to say, your ass looks great in that." he nodded to the mirror behind me.

"Shit." I pressed myself against the mirror so he couldn't see anything else. I held my breath hoping he would just walk back out the door, but somebody had other plans. He stalked forward, looking directly into my eyes. He was only a few inches away now.

Aiden took my hands and firmly held them to my sides. "You look beautiful angel, don't hide yourself from me." he softly growled.

His voice alone was enough to drive me crazy. I wriggled underneath his touch when he began to move closer. I wanted him to kiss me so badly, but it was wrong. He was the one that said we couldn't keep doing this, that he was bad for me. Aiden confused the hell out of me.

"Why are you so nervous? You heart's racing as if you just ran a marathon." he took a step forward and began to trace my jaw line with his lips.

I shivered when his lips came into contact with my jaw. His lips moved from my jaw and began to press soft kisses onto my neck. I moaned against his lips, causing a satisfactory smile to appear on his face. His eyes focused back onto mine as he crushed his lips against my own. He nipped at my bottom lip causing me to moan softly.

I broke away from him and leaned my head back against the mirror. He looked at me with confusion and hurt in his eyes. "You said it yourself Aiden, this can't happen between us." I look to the ground to avoid his sad and pained gaze.

"You are right, I shouldn't keep leading you on. Get dressed, we have some more shopping to do." he gave me a smile that failed to reach his eyes.

Abruptly Aiden turned around and left me alone in the dressing room. I sighed heavily. Part of me wanted nothing more than to let Aiden in, to let myself fall for him. But I mean who am I kidding, Aiden would eventually just throw me away when he's done.

I quickly stripped from the lace fabric and put my own clothes on. Leaving the pile of rejected outfits on the hanging rack, I grab the clothes I want, slipping the red lingerie in the middle, and proceed out of the dressing room. Aiden was leaning against the wall, fiddling with his phone. He shut it off and shoved it into his pocket, taking the clothes from my arms and going towards the checkout line.

I could feel Aiden staring at me, while we waited in line. Eventually after about a ten minute wait we reached the cashier. She was an older lady, maybe in her sixty's with medium length gray hair.

"Well hello there, how are you today?" she spoke sweetly. In a way she reminded me of my grandmother.

"I'm great, how are you?" I smiled politely.

"Oh just wonderful." she exclaimed.

I smiled softly

"You two are such a beautiful couple." She looked at us while bagging the clothes. 

I blushed while Aiden stood there wide eyed. Neither of us said anything.

She finished checking us out, I pulled the cash from my purse and handed it to her. "Oh honey you handed me extra money." she spoke trying to hand me the extra money.

I pushed her hand back and smiled. "Keep it."

"Why it's nearly $100." she looked flustered.

"You deserve it Debby." I whisper reading her name tag.

She gave me a genuine smile. "You better love this girl a lot." she spoke to Aiden who had remained silent this whole time. My eyes widened as Aiden blushed, clearly not knowing what to say in return.