| Independent Space - 1 |

Seeing the open field with fresh and green grass along with some beautiful flowers with a single huge tree in the middle of his space, with the calming clouds leisurely floating in the clear blue sky, he felt at peace.

"Congratulations for the successful match up in your First World, Master Calvin Yves."

Calvin glanced at the person calmly sitting at the single tree. He did not want to admit it but he missed his system.

His robotic system looks just like any other human male in the world. He is handsome too. The only difference was that his hair color. It was indigo along with his eyes. An unusual color. It even looked to be natural.

He did not answer the bland greeting of the other. He just immediately lied down next to his system and stared at the clouds above while adjusting the glasses he had on his face once again.

Such a relaxing time, he sighed to himself. He missed doing this particular activity.

There was silence in the space with Calvin doing cloud watching and is in the verge of sleep while his system was just there during formally looking at him.

He gave a glance at the other, surprised to see interest in the normally blank eyes of his system. It made his drowsiness ease for a bit and made him remember something.

"I finished my first world. Tell me what I want to know," he reminded in a relaxed tone while feeling the fresh wind gently blow around them. They did have an agreement about it.

His system's face remained emotionless. Like its been carved into his features. Calvin doesn't really feel bothered about that. He's used to his system being a robot in human form, emotionless and unfeeling. Empty.

But that was before. Currently, his eyes held interest as he stared at him. It's different and entirely noticeable.

He has stayed in this place for a decade being tutored by his system about it's function once he start his world hopping. It won't actually take a decade normally. But he's extremely lazy when he arrived and did not have any slightest intention to learn.

The long patience of his emotionless companion finally expired and he just threw him in that First World after a thousand times of repeated lecture.

That long of a time is enough for him to know his companion that calls himself System.

He's an empty person. He is a someone without emotion. It's the reason Calvin always calls him a robot. He seemed to exist only because of him. But now... there is an emotion in his eyes. It made him a little intrigued as to what happened.

He doubts though that System knows that. Although he looks like an adult, Calvin felt like his System could be called as child. He's... new.

"Calvin Yves died by a single shot in the head from an assassin hired by a rivaling company of the Yves Empire."

He'd always known that he there is a possibility that he would die being assassinated. But he thought he still had time before that happened. After soon, he hadn't even graduated yet when it happened.

No use contemplating about it.

"My parents?"

"Sad. They extracted revenge for your passing. Currently, your mother is pregnant with a girl."

He's feeling... complicated. He is happy that his parents finally moved on. Also, he now has a sister. Though he wanted to see her and be known as her brother, that won't be happening any time soon.

He's dead after all. He wanted his sister to live a full and happy life first before he could see her.

"Thank you for informing me," he gave his System a smile.