1.7 - Allen Reid

ARC 1: ALLEN REID
Chapter Seven

• • • • •

"I remember you now."

Hearing that sudden sentence from the serious Nikolai Hall was startling to say the least. His hand that was holding the red rose he was about to add to the bouquet twitched unconsciously.

He did not have to ask to know what in the world the other was talking about. It's pretty obvious what it was that Hall was saying.

But that was fast! He himself just found out that day after he finally and forcefully took in all of the 32 years of memories of Allen. He. Just. Found. Out. How in the hell did the other know when he could not even remember him yesterday?

If he had gradually gotten the memories, what would have happened to him in this day if Hall came and say those words? His unknowing self might have done something to anger the other and it might drastically affect the coupling of Carl and Evan! This man is the uncle of Evan, and seemed to be trusted as well. If he wanted to, he could influence his nephew against taking in his employee.

That would be dangerous. He could not fail his very first world! He still do not know his deepest fear! He's not prepared!

Thankfully I managed to take in the memories in just one night, he thought to himself, calming down a little at his thoughts.

He's not ignorant about that anymore. He knows about the event - too much even - to not anger this person.

At least he thought so.

He forcefully stopped himself from remembering the things that happened between him and Hall. He really did not want to have any flashbacks, especially now.

He is currently Allen Reid. He is now the one who owns the body. That meant all of Allen's deeds technically becomes his own. And seeing how the original was deeply affected by that one night, how pleasurable he found the sex between them and wanted to very much bury it deep into his mind so he won't be able to think about it so much, he decided to just follow his example.

After all, he has no desire, ever, to pursue any relationships in any world he would hop on. Even just for one night.

He made himself calm down as he continued arranging the roses without saying anything, blatantly ignoring the other.

He heard voices outside the room and wanted to check them out. But Hall was right there at the door, looking intently at him that he decided against standing up. Instead, he opened the surveillance on both of his targets.

He has just turned on his surveillance in a good time as he immediately saw the redness on Carl's cheeks and Evan's small smile.

"Y-you like me?" Carl asked in flustered disbelief. "Serious like?"

Evan did not say anything. He simply looked at Carl with that small smile still on his face.

What happened before too make him look like that? How did he achieve having Carl flushing towards Evan when he knew for a fact that he was clearly irritated at the man's attitude?

When did they arrive anyway? Just now?

"I know I'm your first man."

Allen almost choked on his saliva hearing that. Though he did not want to, he felt himself reddening in shame. Those words made him vividly remember their time together.

It was messy, rough, wild and kinky. Somehow, he could feel his body becoming hot and there was some sort of tingling on his chest area.

Allen cursed the original soul of the body he is occupying. That kind of sex for a first time being a bottom for a man... Of course his body won't be able to just forget.