◼️

Aron stared down at his notebook where only two information was written. She studies geography and she works at a shop which is either an ice cream parlour or a bar. More likely an ice cream shop though.

Durl...?

" That's such an uncommon name for an ice cream shop. I've already looked at all the brands and none starts with Durl... ", He muttered in annoyance as he stretched out his body because Aron was sitting in the same position for some time now.

" Are you stuck on some homework? ", He heard his mom behind him and he attempted to hide the notebook before she could see, but it was too late.

" What is all this, Aron? Are you stalking someone? ", His mother asked, visibly disturbed but he quickly explained what was actually going on. How he managed to place a bet to find a mysterious girl he has been talking to for a month now.

" Aw dear. ", She sat next to him.
" I don't think I know any ice cream shops with the word Durl so why don't you try finding her in your geography lesson? "

" It won't work, almost everyone from my class has taken geography and it'll be impossible to search for her there. ", Aron clarified when his older brother walked in. He was clearly tired from working all day, so he kept his bag on the counter where they were sitting and walked upstairs to his room.

" This boy never keeps his stuff where it is supposed to be. ", Aron's mother complained but she still pulled up the bag when Aron noticed a pamphlet stuck on it's back.

He plucked it out.

Welcome to the Durley Brother's
Ice Cream Parlour!

" Mom! ", His eyes widened.

" What is it? "

" I found her. ", Aron smiled.

___