◼️

Aron had previously decided that he won't ever talk to Sasha after the whole wrong number banter. He was popular and it hurt his ego to say the least but atleast he met that stranger who he enjoys annoying now.

He walked nervously towards Sasha who was busy laughing and gossiping about something with her girlfriends at the back of the class. Aron wasn't one of the shy guys yet he felt uncomfortable talking to her today.

" Sasha... ", he called out and watched closely as she swiftly left her friends behind and stepped closer towards him. A smile appeared on her face.

" Aron, Hi. ", she said, " So, before you tell me anything else, I'm sorry for giving you the wrong number. Me and my friends were just trying to mess up with you but you never talked to me after that day so I didn't get to clear things up. "

Aaron saw Sasha apologize when he remembered how his chatting partner spammed him last night and then apologized. A series of all their talk played in his mind to which he couldn't help but let out a laugh.

Sasha probably didn't notice.

" That's actually why I'm here. ", he stated.

" Right, no more games anymore. I'll give you my number and also call it so that you know that it is actually me. ", She said trying to take his phone which was barely poking out of his pocket but he stopped her.

" No, I meant to ask who's number was it? Like I know you didn't type random number to give me but it actually belongs to someone who is in this school— ", he was asking when they saw Regina, Sasha's cousin walking past them. Sasha gave her a look and then made a strange frown he hasn't really seen on her face before.

" I am not sure what you are talking about but I have a class now so I'll get going. Bye. ", she walked away saying so.

-