Chapter 16 ~ Fine Dining.

Začít od začátku

She places her hands on his chest and starts to whisper something into his ear.

That's it.

I stand up and walk over to them.

"If you don't mind, could you please take your slutty hands off my boyfriend" I say through gritted teeth. She looks at me in shock.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!" She yells at me.

"I'm Harry Styles' sister. Good day" I snap, and then drag Lou away.

We go outside and get in the car.

He just sits there, dumbfounded.

"Drive" I order. He doesn't say anything. "Let's get some ice-cream or something" I say.

"Uh, sure."

We go to the nearest dairy and get some ice-cream. Louis drives us to the beach and we sit down on a warf.

Now this is what I call a date. Sitting under the moonlight, eating ice-cream with the sound of crashing waves in the background.

I start to shiver, and Louis notices.

He takes of his jacket and wraps it around my shoulders.

"Lou, I'm fine" I protest.

"No, you're not. I want you to have it" He says."

"Thanks."

Even though I have Louis' jacket I'm still cold. I can't imagine how cold he must be.

I lean on him, seeking his warmth. He puts an arm around me.

I look up at him, and he looks at me.

The moon's light reflecting off the water and it's making his eyes shine.

I feel his warm lips crash onto mine. I kiss him back with passion.

When I kiss Louis, I always feel sparks.

I'm in love with this boy.

Louis' POV

I'm pretty sure I'm in love with this girl.

She makes me feel whole. Her kisses are tender and sweet. She's funny, easy to hangout with, and she even puts up with my childishness.

This girl is the one.

Niall's POV (first time!)

"I'm hungry!" I whine.

"Oh man. We are not going through this again!" Liam yells.

"But I'm really hungry!"

"Doesn't that sound familiar?" Zayn mutters.

"What'd ya say Malik?" I asks. He puts his hands up in defence.

"Nothing! I swear!"

"That's what I thought" I say. "Now, what are we gonna have for dinner?"

Liam is about to reply, but is interrupted by Lisa and Louis coming through the door.

"Hey guys" Zayn says. "How was it?"

"Great!" Louis says happily.

"You guys know you can stop holding hands now? There's no-one but us around." I say, suddenly irritated. They let go and start to blush.

By the way they are acting, you'd think they are actually like each other. But that's impossible, they're only pretending.

Though some part of me doubts that.

Lisa and Louis go upstairs.

They walk up the stairs quickly, and that makes me kind of suspicious.

After a while, I realize that Liam and Zayn are going to continue ignoring me, so I go upstairs.

Louis' door is slightly open, and since I'm bored, I decide to go inside to hangout with him.

What I found, was something I wish I had never seen.

Louis is lying on top of Lisa, and they are in the middle of a full on make-out session.

A little gasp escapes my mouth, and they look up.

"Oh shit" Louis curses.

"It's not what it looks like!" Lisa try's to explain.

I run out of the bedroom, but Lisa is too fast for me.

She grabs the collar of my shirt, and drags me into the bathroom and leans on the door so I can't escape.

"Let me out!" I shout.

"Not until we sort this mess out" She says.

She looks me in the eyes. There's a look of pleading in them.

How can I say no?

"Please Niall?" She begs. I reluctantly nod my head and sit on the tiled floor.

"Okay" She starts. "Pretty much what happened is, me and Louis were pretending at first, but ever since we first kissed...." I flinched at that. She gives me a questioning look, but carry's on. "It's kind of become real."

A voice inside my head says I told you so.

"Well, are you gonna tell the others?" I ask, even though I don't want them to know. What if they support it?

"No!" She yells. What a relief. "If Harry ever found out this was real..... He's not even happy about us pretending! Niall, you can't tell anyone about this."

"Fine" I say.

"Thank-you so much Nialler!" She squeals and hugs me.

She smells like peppermint.

I like it.

Courtney's POV

"Thank-you so much Nialler!" I hear Lisa squeal from the bathroom. I open the door.

"Hey guys" I say suspiciously. "What are you doing in here?"

"Um, I was telling Niall a secret" Lisa says.

"Hm, sure" I mumble.

"It's true!" Niall yells.

"Okay! Okay! I believe you! Anyways, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go out on a girls day out with me and Danielle tomorrow?" I asks Lisa.

"I'm so there!" She squeals.

"I'm so there!" Niall imitates Lisa, and walks out of the bathroom.

"Psh. Boys" I say.

Lisa's POV

I'm so grateful that Niall has agreed to keep me and Louis a secret.

Though I swear I saw him flinch when I mentioned the kiss.

I go back to Louis' room, and find him sitting anxiously on his bed.

"Did you sort things out?" He asks.

"Yeah, but Niall knows know" I say casually.

"What?! Niall's the worst person to keep a secret! He's to honest!" Louis shouts.

"Oh calm the farm! What was I supposed to tell him? We were only making-out just incase there was secret cameras around? He saw us and now knows. Anyways, where were we?"

He seems to relax.

"About here, I think" He says and leans over to kiss me.