Chapter 12

I woke up to phone blown up with text asking were I was. I texted back that I went home and am fine. Well physically not emotionally fine though. It was hot outside since it was summer in the middle of California. I decided not to be lazy and got up to take a shower. I got changed into

I put my hair into French braids with my white hat on top and put on some natural makeup

I put my hair into French braids with my white hat on top and put on some natural makeup. I grabbed my mini Calvin Klein backpack

I was driving to the one place that would make me feel better Six Flags Magic Mountain

I was driving to the one place that would make me feel better Six Flags Magic Mountain. I loved Canada's Wonderland when I was younger. And Roller Coasters always help me distress by distracting me and it's just fun. I get to magic mountain and go park my car in preferred parking because I have a elite Diamond membership.

 I get to magic mountain and go park my car in preferred parking because I have a elite Diamond membership

I get in and go straight to X2 because lines get longer  later in the afternoon. Next to Full Throttle because lines also get long later. Then to the other 17 coasters with some flat rides in between. After that I did some re rides and got lunch. After lunch I took a few pictures and posted them on insta and snap. I made so funny tweets about how I spend more time at Six Flags then I do at home. I went on all the slides in hurricane harbor and went in the wave pool. The park was about to close so I left the pool got changed and left. I felt completely relaxed once I left. Once I got home I took a nice show to get the chlorine out my hair from the pool. I got into my pjs and went to  bed. Today was such a relief from what happened yesterday.
                                        (A/N)
Hey guys it's been awhile where have I been Six Flags? No I was there all summer. Practice? That got canceled. Church? That's on Sundays. So where was I? Sleeping in while I had the chance. Anyway my coaster nerd self got bored and this happened. My home park is Six Flags America I have a gold season pass and am there at least once a week. Well not anymore because it's closed for winter/ Fall. Hope you enjoyed this the tea will be coming so stay toned.
                   - Diana❤️ aka CharleMendes9198