Chapter 4

I wake up with the biggest headache. Stupid hangovers. Then I realize I'm in Charlie's bed WITH CHARLIE I also realize we both don't have clothes on. Just as I was thinking Charlie wakes up "Last night was fun" I look at him as he smirked at me "I don't remember anything up to wine we drank last night did we..." "Yes we did to day you don't remember" he winks at me. I freak out I grab my clothes and start running to the bathroom. After calming myself down and putting my clothes on and wash all the makeup that was under my eye I go back to Charlie's room. His on his phone as usual "I have to go but I'll see you at the studio later" "No problem babe". He winks before I leave. I call the Locksmith and get them to unlock my door. I sat and thought How did that just happen? I get ready and start heading to the Studio I get there and just as I get in the elevator I feel a hand wrap around my waist someone whisperers in my ear "Not so fast Baby girl" I instantly knew it was Charlie. He pushes a button and takes my studio. "I thought we were meeting in your studio" "About that you will no longer be doing that feat part" my only chance to get out of Shawn's shadow gone "WAIT WHAT" "After what happened last night it's not wise nor professional to keep doing this song and we haven't started recording yet so it's not to late" "Charlie's please you have to understand that was my only chance to get out of Shawn's shadow please Charlie my career needs this" I'm practically hysterical at this point. "Well I was thinking I could do you one better. A sugar daddy agreement if you will I get your career to blast out of the water and have Shawn in your shadow buy you whatever your heart desires but..." "But what?" " The only catch is your pretend to me my perfect like girlfriend in around the fans and other celebrities but when it's only me and you. You will Daddy's little princess. Do we have a deal" When thing sound to good to be true they usually are but I didn't realize it then "I'll agree IF I still get my feat in your song plus if we're dating it will blow up even more" "I like the way you think deal I haven't told my manger yet so you still have your part" Then Charlie grabs me waist and we have one of the most heated kiss ever. We go back to the studio and record. Little did I know I was going regret this day for the rest of my life.

                                         A/N
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter it was pretty good hope you have a good day
                                           -Diana❤️

Sugar Daddy | C.Puth (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें