Chapter 10

"Wassup Party People!" Charlie yelled into the crowd and I snapped back into reality. "Are you guys ready for Done For Me!" The crowd started going. The music started and Charlie stared sing.

(A/N ignore the Kehlani and imagine Abby Mendes) After the music cut my adrenaline was still running. It feels like I just got off a Roller Coaster at Canada's Wonderland (Fun Fact: I'm a coaster enthusiast in real life. Let's just say I'm into a lot of thing). I finally know what it feels like when you finally go big this is what Shawn feels. Finally all the attention is on me not Shawn it's not Shawn Mendes it's Abby Mendes. Me and Charlie get off stage and Charlie takes me into one of the back rooms. "Abby later tonight we are going on stage and making it official." "Official?" I was so confused of what Charlie meant by official. "I'm going on tour later this year and releasing a album and your going on tour with me and do some songs with me for the album." "Why?" "It will grow your career and get some good action on stage which will sell more tickets." "What if I don't want to..." To be honest I was sick of this Sugar Daddy thing. Seeing Johnson again reminded me of what it was like to be in a real relationship and it made me want a real relationship and not this Sugar Daddy thing. "What do you mean you don't want to! Look I don't care what you want! I've been giving you way to much freedom you do this or you can find yourself a new Sugar Daddy." Charlie was mad and I've never seen him this way. It scared me. "Charlie I'm sorry but I done with this whole Daddy thing I want something real not just you using me and just giving me your credit card." "Fine leave I could care less I want your thing out by tomorrow evening and your sleeping in a spare room tonight." "Charlie you wouldn't tell anyone right?" "Of course not that will destroy both our careers just now this song is the last thing your getting from me." "Deal" We shook on it and I left to enjoy the party or at least try to. "Abby you did great we're all so proud of you!" My mom and dad came running up to me with Shawn following behind them. "Hey we should do a song together or even better a album and world tour!" Shawn starts giggling like a little school girl. "We should!" I stared laughing. What with everyone and albums and tours? We talked for awhile but then the thing I wanted not to happen happened. I now face to face with Jack Johnson.
                                            A/N
Wassup the tea is good isn't it. Don't worry it isn't the end for Charlie and Abby😉. But what's going to happen with Johnson? I'll try to double update tomorrow but NO PROMISES.
                          -Diana❤️aka CharleMendes9198