Your first date

A/n: I found out that I've forgotten to write about your first date!! So here u go fellas!

Finn:
Mini golf:
- you go mini golfing, and Finn has told you that he's a master at it.

- he regrets saying that when he sees how good you are!

- tries his best, but can't keep up with you

- he even tries to distract you when it's your turn, by screaming or scaring you, but you're still better than him.

- it ends up with him loosing and buying you lunch.

- but he's just happy to be with you.

Jack:
Ice skating:
- you go ice skating, and none of you can actually skate.

-  you try your best, but don't succeed. You both end up on the ground

- jack tries to help you up, but fails again. You got up, but he's still on his butt because he fell when he helped you.

- it was all just a mess, so you gave up and went to McDonald's!

- that was at east safe!

Wyatt:
Zoo:
- Wyatt suggested that you could go to the zoo!

- of course you said yes, cause who doesn't love animals!

- you wanted to look at all of the lions and tigers, but Wyatt were more into the smaller animals, to be honest he seemed a little bit afraid of them, but he wouldn't admit it.

- you visited all the animals in the zoo, and probably looked like four year olds, because you waved and said hi to them.

- after you saw all of the animals you went to the gift shop and Wyatt bought you a stuffed monkey😍

Jaeden:
Bowling:
- you went bowling because that's where you met the first time, when you asked him out!

- you ordered pizza and sodas and two rounds of bowling.

- Jaeden looked at you like you where the only girl he saw, the whole date.

- you got a little mad when the bowling ball didn't do as you wanted it too, and Jaeden laughed at your face.

- in the middle of the second round, the disco lights turned on and music started playing.

- you started dancing around and singing out loud, which made Jaeden a little embarrassed, but you took his arm and made him dance with you.

- every one looked at you, but not in a bad way, they though you were adorable.

- and the way Jaeden looked at you, oh, that is how every girl wants to be looked at.