Adore you (wyatt oleff)

The mirror showed a girl with light brown hair and hazel/green eyes, y/n... she wasn't quite happy but not sad either. She was just normal, a normal girl who wasn't so excited over going to school that day. Nothing special happened this day, but it was Monday...

The sun was at least shining, so that made her mood a little better. She put on some makeup but not much, just some dipbrow gel on her brows, some mascara on her eyelashes and a little bit concealer under her eyes so she didn't look dead.

Y/n's POV:
The schoolyard is full of students shouting and running around, I look to my right and see my best friend y/f/n. "Hi y/n! Are you ready for a new week?" I look at her with a weird face; "no! Not at all! Kill me now please!!" I say dramatically, and a little to loud. But that's just how I am.. I'm the girl who is a bit too loud, people say that it's cute that I'm a little overexcited over everything, so I just take it as a compliment.

A few meters away from us, a group of boys is standing. I've actually never noticed them that much, they're always there but it's nothing special with them. Don't get me wrong, they are nice and stuff, but I've never actually talked to them. One of the boys caught my attention, he looks in my direction, no he is looking at me... I look away, and then back again, and he is still looking at me. I decide to smile at him, he smiles back and turns around to his friends again.

Wyatt's POV
I've always known who she is, y/n L/n. She is the most beautiful girl I've seen, but she has never noticed me, she has never seen that I've looked at her. I'm looking at her everyday, she is a little bit crazy, but in a good way. She is always in a good mood, and when she isn't, you can't tell. Y/n in a bad mood is like a normal person being in a good mood.

I watch her walk in with her friend, y/n is waking with these little happy jumps every now and then, like she jump a little when she is happy,and she always smile at you when you walk past her, always. I need to talk to her, before it's too late. I don't thing it's a long time before she is taken by someone else. Because who wouldn't want her...

Y/n's POV
"Hey y/f/n? You know that boy Wyatt?" I ask y/f/n
"Yeah, what a bout him? Do you like him?!" She asked excited
"Well I can't say I like him, but he is pretty handsome" I say, she smiles at me and pay attention to the teacher again.

The class is done and I go out to the schoolyard. I go and sit at the bench that we always sit on, y/f/n needed to go to the bathroom, so I'm sitting by myself. I'm just on my phone, when I hear a voice say; "we'll sit here then" I looked up and saw Wyatt coming over with his friends. He sit down on the other side of the bench, I pretend that nothing special is going on until he looks at me, stands up from his seat, walks over to me and sits down beside me. "Hi! I'm Wyatt!" He says with a huge smile and shake my hand; "Hi! I'm Y/n! It's nice to finally talk to you!"

He looks a little surprised; "you wanted to talk to ME? I've been trying to man up and go talk to you, but I always backed out until now." He says a little embarrassed. "You were nervous to talk to me? Well Wyatt, I think you are really handsome. Do you wanna go out sometime?" I ask, cause I have no filter🤷🏼‍♀️
"Of course I want to! This is like my dream! I adore you so much!"
I laugh and walk away.

As I walk in my own thoughts I feel someone grabbing my hand. I turn around and see Wyatt; "I know that we don't know each other that well, but I feel like I need to do this" he looks me deep in the eyes, bend down and kisses me roughly but gentle.

"Wow Wyatt, I didn't know that you had the guts to do that!"

He laugh and walk away, leaving me in shock.

A/n: okay so I kind of based this on my own love life.🤷🏼‍♀️So as I said earlier in the book, I have a crush from the grade over me. So the story is true until they being to talk. He sat beside me, but we never got to talk because we got interrupted🙄. He is in 10th grade, and is about to graduate 😭(it's another school system in Norway, look it up)

We have stared at each other for like 6 months now. But he suddenly stopped, so we think that he have heard a rumor about me or something🙃...

But guys!! HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE WYATT!!! I'M DYING!😍And now I won't see him until another year. But then it's a bigger school with more pretty girls, so he'll probably have a girlfriend then....

 But then it's a bigger school with more pretty girls, so he'll probably have a girlfriend then

My crush looks like this!👆🏼 Jesus I'm
Lucky. And I'm really sure that he likes me to...
So that's my love life.

And thank you for 10k guys!!!!❤️❤️❤️