Not a date (Jaeden Lieberher)

Love simon, that is my favorite book. I'm laying in my bed while reading it, I'm in my own world like always, when I hear my phone buzz. I look at it, and see that it is a snap from Jaeden. It's tickling a little in my stomach, cause I like Jaeden a lot. I open it, and it's a weird selfie. I laugh a little, and send one back. After a while of sending weird selfies, I think of asking him to hang out this week. I take a picture and write;

"are you home this week?"

He answered right away;
"Yeah I am, why?"

"Do you wanna hang out? None of my friends are home..."

Again he answered right away;

"Of coooouuurse!!"

We settled on Wednesday, and the weekend went by slowly.

*time skip to Wednesday*
*bip, bip, bip"
The alarm went of 07.00 in the morning.
"Fuck!! I turned that of yesterday, why the hell is it going of now!?"

I get out of bed and walk down to the kitchen, the phone is in the charger. I look at it, nothing from Jaeden...

*time skip to 12.00 in the morning*

I walk out the door ready to meet Jaeden. I'm wearing my new jumpsuit; it has no arms, and long legs. It's black with white stripes, and I look fabulous in it. I put in my earphones, and turn on "Nice for what" by drake. Jaeden live not to far from here, but it takes a while to walk. We live in the country side, so that's why.

As I walk, I can see a figure who is skating on a skateboard, it's probably Jaeden, but I can't see that much of him yet. He comes closer, and wave at me. I wave back and smile.

"Hi Y/n!!"

"Hi Jaeden! Good to see you again!"

"Good to see you too, but I'm kinda nervous for that horror movie we are going to watch"

"Ahaha it's okay, I told you I was gonna protect you"

He laugh with me;

"Yeah, and you are going to!!"

We laughed together, and walked home to me.

Jaeden is the sweetest, but he has a reputation... that he is a f.uckboy, he has been with a lot of girls through the year, that's a fact, and he flirts with every girl he think looks good. But I know that it's more to him than that, Jaeden started in my school this year, 9th grade. We clicked right away, and we have always been good friends. I have never been one of the girls he is "using" and throwing away. He has always been my friend.

I look at him, he is looking at the ground. It looks like he's really thinking of something.

"What are you thinking about there Jae?"

He looked up surprised; "oh, no it's nothing, just random stuff..."

"Oh okay"

We walk into my driveway, and to my front door. I open it and walk in with Jaeden behind me.

"So are you ready for some horror?" I ask with a huge smile on my face.

He smile back; "as ready as can be!"

I sit on the couch, and turn on the tv. Jaeden sit down right beside me, not like beside me with a meter between us. He sits RIGHT beside me, like 5 centimeters between us!

I click in Netflix, and turn on "sinister"

The movie is hella scary! Both me and Jaeden is sitting and hugging a pillow. "Holy shit!" Jaeden literally jump up in the air, and take my hand out of fear. "Y/N! WHY DID YOU MAKE ME SEE THIS!? I SAID IT WASN'T A GOOD IDEA!!!" He screamed.

" calm down Jaeden! It's okay, it's just a movie!" I say while trying to calm him down.

He looks at me with a terrified face, and put his arms around me, and hides his face in my neck. I feel the same tickling in my stomach as I felt this morning, just a hundred times stronger. I put my hand on his back and lay my head on his.

The scary part of the movie is done, but Jaeden isn't moving at all. "Jae, you can let go now, the scary parts are done"

He looks up at me; "it's okay, I'm just fine right here" he smile.

The movie is done, and we walk into my room, we are alone home, so we put on loud music.

"Hey Jae? Can I do your makeup?" I ask while making puppy eyes

"Of course cutie! I'm gonna be fabulous!"

He sits down on my chair, and I find all of my makeup. I start with the foundation, and apply it gently to his face. He looks at me with a smirk; "what?" I ask with a confused face.

"You have your tongue out when you concentrate" Jaeden says while laughing a little

"I do? How embarrassing!"

"No, it's cute" he looks down on his feet, he looks up "you are cute" he adds a little shy.

I looked at him with a shocked face. What?! Jaeden like me? This must be a dream, I scratched myself, and no this isn't a dream.

"I like you Y/n"

" I like you to..."

He smashed his lips on mine, and gently stroke his hands down my body, and stopped at my hips. He laid me down on my bed, and climbed on top of me. The kissing is getting heated, and he takes of my bra.

"Jae, I'm not ready for this"

"Oh god! Sorry! I'm so sorry! I'm so stupid!" He said with tears in his eyes.

"Jaeden! It's okay, it's not your fault, okay? I love you, I do! But I'm not ready yet.

He smile and hug me; " I love you too! F.uck it, IM IN LOVE WITH YOU Y/N L/N!!!"

A/n: Yeah this is soooo bad... but it's a true story! Not all of it, but some. It's about me and my crush Tim. On Wednesday we are going to my house to see the horror movie "sinister" and I'm gonna do his makeup😍 the first part with the Snapchat and stuff is real, plus who I describe Jaeden as. Tim is also known as a "fuckboy" but It's different with me...

and the rest is imagine... but if you want, I can't update y'all on how it goes?