roadtrip (wyatt oleff)

(This is aged up! They are 16)

I was waiting in the van, listening to music. What's taking them so long? We were supposed to leave 15 minuets ago! It was jacks idea to go on a road trip with the whole cast, and now he is late.

Minutes go by, and while I'm sitting in my own thoughts, I hear a loud laugh coming from outside of the van. Finally! Jack arrived, just half an hour late! Wow new record!

It was just me, jack, Jaeden, Finn, Wyatt and of course nick, Finns brother who could come. Nick is driving, and Finn called shotgun. Jaeden and Wyatt sit in the middle row, while me and jack sit in the back. We have a long trip ahead of us.

About an half an hour later we stopped to have a toilet break. Everyone except me and Jaeden went to go pee. He took of his seatbelt and walked to the backseat and sat beside me.

"Sooo y/n, what's good?" He asked with a grin

"Why do you have that grin on your face?! What's going on?"

"Nothing, but I've noticed that you and Wyatt have a thing..." he says

"What?! Me and Wyatt! Noooo not at all!"

He looked suspicious at me;

"Okay then, but I'll be watching you"

"Nothing to watch jerk"

The truth is that I actually have an extremely huge crush on Wyatt, but he doesn't know, and he won't ever know either.

The others came back, and jack jumped in next to me with two giant slush in both of his hands.
"We Bought you this! It's really sweat!" Jack says with a huge smile on his face.

"Just as cute as you!" Wyatt says while putting on his seatbelt. He looked at you and smiled. You drove out of the gas station and out on the road again. Finn connected his phone to the Bluetooth in the car, and went on Spotify. He would probably put on some indie rock.
But as the music started you heard spice girls coming out of the speakers.

"Omg I love this song!" Wyatt yelled out.

" if you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends, make it last forever, friendships never ends. If you wanna be my lover you have got to give, taking is to easy but that's the way it is."

Everyone sang in sync, while dancing around in the car. Nick drove in to a parking lot, and stopped the car.

"Where are we?" Finn asked confused

"I just tough you guys wanted to go at this amusement park!"

"Omg Yes!!! I love amusement parks!!" I yelled a little bit too loud. everyone laughed it off, and walked out of the car.

I looked up and saw a huge ass rollercoaster; "we need to take this! Right away!!" I screamed and jumped around. Wyatt smiled at me, and jumped with me. We ran all the way to it, with huge grins on our faces. Before we knew it, we had ran away from the others.

"We can just call them after the ride" Wyatt said while focusing on the once that got in to their seats.

"Yeah"

We got there pretty early, so the line wasn't long at all. Before we knew it, it was our turn.
We got in to our seats and a girl who works here helps us fasting our belts. The thing that goes over our shoulders (idk what it's called but you know what I mean) came down, and the ride started to move.

"Hey y/n! We need to no some lame ass pose to the picture!" Wyatt yelled because of the wind.

"Yeah! Omg! I have a brilliant idea! It can look like we have a argument! Like that we are really pissed at each other!" I laughed