Goodbye forever?(Wolfhard)

Y/N POV:
"I hate you!" I said as I ran out the door to Finns house. We had a big fight over something stupid.

*flashback:*
Finns POV:
I know that something is wrong, Y/n is acting really weird lately and I don't know why.
"Y/n?"

"Yes?"

" what's going on? You have been acting different lately..." I asked

"It's nothing" she said while giving me a fake smile.
Enough is Enough! She never tells me anything anymore! I'm sick of it!

"Can you just for once tell me what's going on?!  You never talk to me anymore, I know you y/n and I know that something is wrong! Just tell me!" I screamed.

Y/n POV:
He screamed at me, I saw that he was really angry.
The reason why I can't tell him, is because it's gonna destroy him.

I'm moving back to Norway. My dad was told to come back to Norway because his work here in America was done. And we don't have any other choice then to move back.
My eyes filled up with tears, and I realized that I had to tell him.

"I'm moving back to Norway"
He looked at me like he had just seen a ghost, and out of nowhere he slapped me!

"Get out, GET OUT!" He screamed with tears in his eyes. I ran as fast as I could.

"I HATE YOU!" I screamed.

*end of flashback*

I ran out in the street without looking to see if it came any cars.

The last thing I heard was car wheels, and then it all went black.