Sara was singing her favorite tune as we arrived a little later at Vikki's pack. To pack people were looking at us than at me and nodded opening the gate. When the hell did they get to top down security around here. But who to blame them after my brother murdered there father. I sighed as we parked the car.

I got out and looked around, There were bars on the window's and camera's put up everywhere you walked. "Scary.." Sara whispered next to me.

Donny and Fred walked out with the prisoner screaming, but his screams were echoed on the duck tape. I walked up the front door and opened it, i didn't care about anything right now.. I wanted answer's.

"Please wait here while i get Alpha Vikki.." A women spoke as she ran up the stairs.

I rolled my eye's as Jason stood near the door leaning on it as his eye's were closed. He said nothing to me and the pack. I bit my lip and waited for Vikki.

"Melissa?" She smiled and ran down the stairs.

I frowned and threw her spy on the floor beat up and bloody as he groaned and landed on the floor. Vikki stopped and stared wide eyed at her pack mate and looked up at me surprised.

"CODY!" A women yelled and ran for the boy helping him up.

Vikki's pack emerged into the huge opening room and looked down to see what the noise was all about. I looked up and spotted a few people i recognized. I saw Michael walk to Vikki's side as he whispered something into her ear.

"If you want to say something, Say it out loud!" I yelled.

Michael looked up at me and sighed. "What is the meaning of this Melissa."

I pointed to the boy. "You mean him. "

"Dont play dumb." He snapped.

I stepped forward getting ticked off by his tone. "The only one playing dumb is you two! How dare you send a Spy to my pack Vikki!" I yelled.

She sighed . "I was just seeing what you were doing.."

"Its none of you'r business what my pack is doing?"

"I was looking to see how you were." She snapped.

"Ooh i am dandy." I snapped back.

"If you cared so much, you would of picked up the fucking phone but instead you send a spy?" 

She stepped forward looking at the boy and wrinkling her nose. "I was busy.."

"Busy ? To busy to call you'r mate?!" 

She said nothing all she did was glare. "Melissa-

"Don't Melissa me, We almost killed this boy!" 

The women got the boy free as he was bright red with anger staring at me. "ALMOST! They beat me and threatened me Alpha!"

She looked over at me and raised her eye brow."Threatened?"

I looked back at Donny and Fred who just laughed and smiled at me, I rolled my eye's and looked back at her as she moved closer to me.

"You smell off." She growled lightly.

"That's the second part i came here for.." I sighed.

I looked back at Jason as he know knew what was going on and was looking over at me. 

"Vikki.. He is my mate as well.." I whispered.

"Excuse me??" She snapped looking at Jason who straightened up and was looking at her.

"He is my second mate!" I yelled.

Other's looked shocked and were whispering as i rolled my eyes and looked at Vikki.. She was growling, I grabbed her arm as she smacked my hand off.

"Don't touch me! So what after you become Alpha and shit you think you can sleep around with who ever you want?" 

"What! No! I didn't sleep with him!? Are you crazy! Vikki I love you.. I wouldn't do that to you."

Her eye's softened as i said I loved her. 

"Not yet. " Jason smirked looking at Vikki.

I opened my mouth surprised as a blush crept onto my face, I turned and glared at Jason. Vikki was growling loudly. "Jason shut up."

"For what! You are my mate as well as her's. She cant have you all the time! You have two of us not just one Melissa. Stop treating me like i am nothing to you." 

I was lost for words as hit words him me like bricks.. 

"She is mine.. Filthy Hybrid" Vikki yelled.

Fred, Donny and Sara growled loudly at Vikki's words. My head snapped towards Vikki as she glared at me and said nothing.

I smacked Vikki across the face as she looked back at me very shocked. It was soo quiet as everyone just witnessed me hit her. Not just her and Alpha and my Mate..

"How dare you! If he is a filthy Hybrid than so am I!" I yelled as tear's ran down my face.

"Melissa I didn't mean-

"Yes you did... Since become Alpha.. You became such a Bitch." I snapped and turned on my heel towards the door.

"ME? So have you Melissa! Since you become Alpha you blocked me out and everyone around you! The only thing that matter's to you is your stupid pack!" She yelled at i walked off.

I stopped and didn't bother turning back. "Because they are my family.."

Fred and Donny were in front of me walking towards the car and starting it wating for me. Sara stuck by my side waiting for me. Jason also was on my side watching me closely and kept looking back at Vikki.

"Send another spy into my pack and you will receive his head." I snapped.

"Than you will be asking for us to go into war Melissa." Michael yelled at me. Vikki remained quiet as tears fell from her face as well. Her mother held onto her.

"So be it." I frowned and walked off to my car.

WOOOO! What you think of this chapter?! 

Crazy as shit i knoww!

What do you think is up with Michael? Or even Vikki?

Comment and Like it up.