Im pissed

My friend...let's call her May...IS SPREADING RUMORS that I like Andrew(that kid in I'm Not Perfect) when she KNOWS what I'm going thru, AND that my all-time best friend is a BOY. Just because Andrew and I talk, laugh, and do funny/stupid things together, DOESN'T MEAN WE'RE FLIRTING. People keep saying "omg she's totally flirting with him!" And I'm all like "wtf are you calling me a slut or something?" This just really bothers me, and May ISN'T even a popular kid. There really aren't many popular kids in our class because we only have 23 people. I'm friends with everyone in my grade, I like talking and joking with everyone and they do the same with me, not everyone likes her, and she's a bitch. We've been best friends since kindergarten and all of a sudden she becomes a bitch and STILL TALKS TO ME LIKE WE'RE BESTIES. WTF. YOU CAN'T SPREAD RUMORS ABOUT SOMEONE AND TALK ABOUT THEM BEHIND THEIR BACK AND EXPEXT US TO BE COOL. When she got upset and started crying her new friends wouldn't LET ME NEAR HER when we've been friends longer than they have!!

I needed to vent....BUT u guys I'm FREAKING OUT!!! ZIKSUA NOTICED ME!!!!

If you were wondering what the comment was about stretch marks because she asked if we had any cuz she does and that drawing does too

That like is like the highlight of my life rn...