My sexuality

Hey you guys, so I have been struggling to figure out my sexuality, and for a while I thought I was bi. And I'm not. I knew I wasn't lesbian, but I didn't believe I was straight either, and it's true. I'm not any of those. For so long I have supported equality, I believe that we are all equal, whether we are black, white, copper-skinned, a freaking unicorn! One reason I support equality so much is, I am Native American, and the fact that my people are not treated equal really bothers me. Do you honestly believe that when the founding fathers and the Pilgrims came to America that the land was empty? And that Native Americans weren't there when they arrived on land? You're wrong. Hundreds of Natives were slaughtered because white people wanted the land. Back to the point, I think that everyone is equal. 'We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal' Jefferson was right. All men are created equal! And I know my sexuality now, I am proud to be...

Prepare for lots of scrolling

Even more scrolling

You still there?

I am Pansexual. I will love anyone, whether they're male, female, gender fluid, trans, etc. Now the problem is telling my family, I'll probably tell them a few years from now. That may be a while from now, but, I am willing to wait.