Home Sweet Home

GIA’S POV 

Our plane landed in Virginia and I was beyond excited to be heading home. Kent, Quen and his father carried all of our bags to a cab parked outside. I was surprised when Quen told his father on the plane that he could come home with us. 

After placing the bags in the trunk of the cab Quen and Kent got into the backseat with Bianca and I. Jack got into the front seat as Quen gave the driver our address. The ride took less than twenty minutes and I was ecstatic as we all exited the cab. 

Bianca and I rushed inside while the guys handled the bags. I called for Charlie and Ray who almost immediately appeared from the dining room, each holding one of the twins. 

“There are my babies!” Bianca exclaimed as she took her sons from their grandparents. 

She kissed each of their chubby cheeks while telling them how much she missed them. Charlie and Ray moved to me and enveloped me in a big hug. 

“I hope we’re not hurting you.” Ray cried as the hug lasted longer than usual. 

“You’re fine.” I sighed as Charlie placed a kiss on my cheek. 

The guys entered the room and I was released. Charlie hugged her son and then Quen. She was surprised to see her brother behind them. 

“What’s going on?” she asked as Ray hugged Kent and Quen. 

“It’s a long story.” Quen smirked. “We’ll explain later but first…” 

He paused and moved to me. He threw his arm around me and we faced his aunt and uncle. He placed his free hand on my stomach. 

“We’re expecting.” he cheesed. 

Charlie let out a noise that was half of a squeal and half of a cheer. I would call it a squeer.  She rushes back to me and hugs me again. 

“I am so happy for you two!” she cried in my ear. 

Over her shoulder I saw Ray give Quen a handshake while congratulating him. 

“Another baby in the house! What a blessing! This calls for a celebration!” Charlie shouts. She tells us we’ll all go to dinner tonight at a fancy restaurant, her treat.

 We all agree and I pull Quen towards the stairs. Quen asks Ray and Kent to show Jack around since he hadn’t been on the farm in years. Quen and I head upstairs and enter our room. We’ve got several hours to kill before dinner so I wanted some alone time with the father of my unborn child. 

I push Quen into our bed and he laughs as I crawl in with him. He gives me a chastising stare as I mount him and throw a leg on either side of him. The warning in his eyes doesn’t stop the tent from growing and poking me in my leg. 

“Just a few hours ago the doctor told us we couldn’t have sex for two freaking months. What do you think you’re doing?” 

I smile down at him. “We can please each other in different ways, remember?” 

I scoot back a bit until my butt is by his knees. Quen emits a small laugh as I unbuckle his belt and unbutton his jeans. I am puzzled when Quen grabs my hands to stop me from pulling down the zipper. I look at him and he has a sad expression. 

“What’s wrong baby?” 

“I just realized that I can’t return the favor.” he pouts. 

“Oh. Well don’t worry about that. If you’re happy then I’m happy. I enjoy oral sex just as much as you do.” 

He tilts his head to the side and raises an eyebrow at me. “Really?”