Class

We both turned as the door slammed open and there she is Dasha
     "SETH what the hell is she doing in your room?!"
  "Dasha we were just talking and you need to get over what we had because there is nothing remaining here at all,  Besides she's sleeping in my room anyways, i need to keep an eye on her she is almost ready to transform."
   "In your bed!?!?! With you!?!?! I can't get over us i hate you Seth. I wish i never met you. This slut cant have you only me!"
  "Yes in my bed with me and she is not a slut unlike you. You had sex with a wolf from a different pack when we were together. Your a disgrace Dasha!!! NOW GET OUT!!!!"
 I could her the growls in his chest rising and Dasha looked scared out of her mind. I watched her leave closing the door. I sat next to Seth as he put his head in his hands, "Calm down Seth its okay."
  I hugged him tightly and just like that a huge wave of want flooded over me my heart started racing he looked up at me and then my chest "I can hear your heart. Are you okay?"
   "Y-yea im fine, Its just my wolf she uhh never mind."
 "No tell me you shouldn't keep her from what she wants she could torture you like mine is rite now."
     "Yea im learning that but i cant give her what she wants so she needs to back off."
  The wave intensifys Fuuuuuuu................ "Just a kiss Lyla i need to know if he's our mate."
     "OUR what!?!?!"
  "Mate. This is important he probably already knows but I don't i need to know Lyla please."
     "OKAY!!! Fine but tone down the want for him okay.!"
  "Deal."

   "She ummm she wants me to kiss you......"
 He grabs my face and slowly leans into me my heart beating so quick his breath on my lips i grip his shirt knotting it in my hand the other hand behind his head. Just kiss me already before i go insane!!!  Our lips crash his electric wave wash into my body chills al love oh my god i want him so bad! I feel my back hit the bed and his body on top of mine. "Mate!!! Mate!!!! Take him Lyla he's our mate!!"
   My hands start tugging at his shirt our kiss intensifies he trails kisses down my neck oh god i have to stop. "Seth mmmm oh god......." His hands all over my body "Seth stop", At that instant he pulls away i sit up and he's all the way across the room i feel a pain in my heart so bad it makes me cry, My wolf is sad and crying too, "Lyla he's our mate! You must!" She sobs i can tell Seth has the same pain but is holding it in as he leans against the wall with his hands in his pockets and his head down. "I cant Myra I'm not ready. We barely met its wrong. "
    "Its not wrong he's our MATE and he belongs with us forever. You can try and deny it but i know you feel it and it will be worse when you turn!"
   My wolf is so mad at me I can feel her steaming. I get up and walk to Seth i pull his hands out of his pockets and wrap his arms around my waist he puts his head on my shoulder pulling me closer and tighter. i feel so right in his arms like a puzzle piece.  "Im sorry Seth. Im not ready for me and you to be anything and I'm not ready for that either."
   "I understand Lyla. Dont be sorry im sorry i dont want to push you into anything."
       He squeezes me a little more tighter i love this, "Dinners ready my dear."
  We both look over to the door to see his grandma, i wipe away the tears, "Okay thank you I'm really hungry." I smile and she grabs my hand pulling me away from Seth, "Come on Seth let's eat."
  I hear Seth walking behind us, we get down stairs to the dinning room which is HUGE! Everybody's already seated at the long rectangular table. At the beginning of the sable is Dasha well you could call it the end because up the head of the table is an empty table the two chairs on each side are for my and Seth and his Grandam sits at the head of the table. Dasha looks like the forgotten child. I laugh in my head, The food is lines up all the way up the table and I'm ready to attack it. "Eat up kids!"
   "I as well as everybody else attacks the food like crazy, I pile food on my plate and start scarfing it all down quickly I hear his grandma giggle. I look up at her she has food in her mouth again like mine. she swallows what is in her mouth and ticks her head for me to look down the table, i see Desha cutting every piece and eating it slowly. I swallow my food and giggle wit h his grandam. "Seth."
  Seth looks up quickly with food in his mouth. "I approve."
  Seth smiles at me then continues  eating till we hear a plate smash to the floor,  we all look up from our food and i see Dasha walking toward me. All i want to do is eat like really come on! I swallow my food and stand up once she gets to my chair. "What is it now Dasha?"
  She throws a punch at me but i duck it and punch her nose hard i hear a crack she starts to back off her nose bleeding her hand to her face. "YOU BROKE MY NOSE!!!"
  "Oh well. I can i finish eating now?"
 I hear i bunch of "OHHHHHHHHs!!!"
   "Seth do something she broke my nose!"
 "mmm No I'm eating take care of your self."
  Everybody laughs as she storms away crying. I sit back down to eat i feel a hand on mine i look up to Seths grandma "Well done sweetie!"
  Im starting to like it here even better. After dinner we all sit in the Huge living room Seths grandma tell me everything i need to know when i start to turn. A couple of day before i turn my hormones will go crazy and my wolf will start calling to my Mate no matter where he is and he will search for me. When he finds me us two will mate i will have no say in the matter, it will be my wolf in control. I may not know who my mate is she tells me but i already do. At least he isnt a stranger. I look at Seth as she starts to talk to Alex about finding a Mate. We both look at each other like we are thinking the same thing, we know we are each other mate but we or i cant face it and don't want to. We will have to be together sooner or later but i dont thing he wants later and i dont either. I need him around i mean we are sitting 8ft from each other and I'm dying just to be next to him. It starts to get late and everybody starts to head to be slowly Seth and i excuse our selves to go to bed. We get upstairs to his room i watch as he lays out a crap load of huge blankets down on the floor the blankets are bigger than my room at home he folds them only once. I guess thats my bed, he finishes and i start to lay down. "What are you doing?"
  "Laying down......."
 "No, no your sleeping on the bed  I'm sleeping o the floor.."
   "You don't have to its your bed you sleep on it."
 "No Lyla you sleep on the bed please."
   "Okay Seth."
 He grabs my hand and pulls me toward a dresser and gives me a pair of his boxers and a t-shirt, then a towel. "You shower here and I'll shower in the one down the hall."
  I nod and walk into the shower its big god everything about this house is huge! The shower can fit 5 people in it and the bath tub looks like something off of scare face. I turn the shower on and water falls from the ceiling and crashes down on my skin it feels like rain I smile and turn it on hot and make the drops more power full with the touch screen. So high tech! I enjoy my shower a lot i think I've been in here for at least an hour and a half. I turn the shower off and wrap my self in a towel drying myself off and get dressed. I find lotion put it on my legs its man lotion Seths lotion i smell sexy. When i walk out of the shower i see Seth with no shirt body glistening from the light his muscles pop out sooooo much i feel weak in the knees all of a sudden hold your self together. "You going to wipe your drool?"
  I snap out of it and look into his eyes. "Ha! You wish!"
    I walk toward him then around him and slap his butt. Oh my god his butt!! It is sooooo cute I laugh in my head and giggle a little out loud. I lay in bed and he turns off the lights the room goes black but for some reason i can see everything! "Seth are the lights out like for real?"
  He laughs out loud and i see him lay on the bed he made. "Yes, Lyla it's you're wolf starting to come out slowly."
  "Cool!!!"
 He laughs at me but i don't care i can see in the dark!!! I lay down and close my eyes and try to sleep but i keep feeling a pull to Seth i toss and turn for 10 minuets, i sit up and look down at Seth He looks like he's asleep..... How can he sleep im going crazy over here without him!!! I don't know how i did it not sleeping with him the first two weeks we knew each other. I lay back down and toss and turn for another 10 minuets my heart feels so ugly without him next to me like i feel like crying whats wrong with me!!! I walk to his made bed and pull his blanket off a bit and slip inside with him he wakes up "What are you doing?"
   "Sleeping with you i cant be away from you. It hurts."
 He grabs my face and looks down at my lips i attack his lips want infuses my body. I hear a growl erupt in my chest he pulls away slowly and brushes my hair out of my face and smiles "Seth i have to tell you something."
  "What?"
 "TELL HIM LYLA!!!
    "Nothing ill tell you later."
 He smiles and kisses my forehead i lay my head on his chest and wrap my arm over his stomach tightly, his arm pulling me tightly to him. I close my eyes and im out like a light.
*
*
*
*

  **************VOTE****************** YOU MUST VOTE!!!!!!************** OR COMMENT ^__^************************************