Prologue

Follow Ash Ketchum and his Journey throughout the Kanto Region to become a Pokemon Master! What obstacles and what evil will lurk in the shadow to do everything in their power to stop this potential young man? And who exactly is Ash's father? Everything will be answered in due time! But for now...let's start this story.

Pallet Town was just like every morning. Quiet, peaceful and the sunrise was terrific, especially if you had a great view from your place.

The 16 year old man stared through the window out at the sunrise in deep thoughts. Today was the day he would finally get his first Pokemon and finally begin his Journey. A goal he have been dreaming about for ages! That is to become a Pokemon Master! Was it easy, or hard? What kind of obstacles did you have to face when you start? Those kinds of thoughts ran through the male's mind as he sighed his head before standing up from the bed.

Unlike many others Ash decided to start his Journey quite late. Most started around 12 years of age, some even 10. He found that quite stupid, travel alone through regions at such an age, are they stupid or what? But that was not the only problem. Ash indeed decided to wait this long to help his mother. The two lived alone and he had never even met his father before. It was indeed a difficult time for his mother, even to this day but Ash was always there for her. To support her, help her with household and many other things.

Ash were often bullied, or not that often but by a certain person. The reason was mostly because he decided to start his Journey late, but also because Ash acted very dense against some people, one was Gary Oak. Oh, Ash could not wait until he sees that stupid boy's expression when he is completely humiliated by Ash at the Indigo League, it would be such a lovely sight. To prove everyone that doubted him and take over the Kanto Region with storm, then the next region and so on. To see their stupid faces stare in surprise, fear and admire him at the same time, oh how Ash could not wait for it. But for now Ash only had to focus on one thing and that is the present, no time for daydreaming all day!

"Ash, breakfast is ready!" The young male was completely woken up from his daydreaming at the tone of the way too familiar voice coming from the kitchen. Hell, he had to eat fast before running towards the Laboratory to get his starter. After all Ash did not want to be late, he wanted to get there in time to make sure he would get his starter without any trouble at all.

"Coming Mom!" The male growled as he walked out of his room and down the stairs to join his mother having their last breakfast together. The young mother did even seem worried, too worried in his opinion. "Do not worry mom, I will be alright. I promise." Ash spoke with a smile as he reached his hand to place it on her shoulder with a gentle smile on his lips. "I will call you every night to make sure I am alright, do not worry." The raven haired teen spoke in a mere whisper before returning back in his seat.

Finishing his breakfast quickly, Ash finally prepared himself to leave. Standing by the mirror he took a look at himself. A red cap, with a blue colored shirt with matching pants and last a red colored cape, with some golden decorations on it. In Ash's opinion he might look a bit too fancy with it but it was alright. Except for his outfit, Ash had matured a lot too, the 16 year old were now very handsome indeed even if he had the same scars on his face left you could tell he had grown up a lot, and was way taller than a few years back as well.

Grabbing his shoes to put on, the male glanced at the door in front of him before turning around to give his mother a hug and bid his farewell before he opened the door to leave the place that was once his home.

Just the very moment he got outside the house and he heard the sound of the door shut, the male let out a sigh before a wide grin curled up his lips.