8. The Basement And Are You Oke

Oh oh oh oh you gonna find some information over the skelebros. 😂🤔😏 Just enjoy this.
.
.
.
.
.

Papyrus p.o.v

Something was off that's sure. There's just something. First sans act's more braver and y/n is sometimes nowhere. Am gonna find this to the bottom. I was crawling to the basement for those idiots. I want them death but it is not that simple. I slithered down as I turned on an light. The brothers underswap had there own cage just as the underfell brothers. I hate them because there not like me.
.
.

Underswap ∆∆∆|||

Underswap ∆∆∆
|||

Underfell ∆∆∆|||

Underfell ∆∆∆
|||
.
.
I believe they cannot even love. I three some food in the cages as they age it.. Am holding these for an few years maybe. Maybe they will finally beg me for an better life. "So, do you want to be my pets?" I said while using my tail for their attention. They shook their heads for no. Tks they will rot one day. "FINE" I said as I turned off the lamp, it's also an long time ago that they talked. Maybe their can't speak anymore. I forbidded sans to come down. If y/n found this out she will run away, I can't have that I didn't loved in year's. I locked the door and placed the key away.
.
.
.
Your p.o.v

Sans was cleaning windows as I simply
watched. An plan formed in my mind. I sneaky walked behind him and is placed my hands in his hips. He sprung up as he clearly shocked off by my hands. I held him closely to my body so he couldn't make his job done. "Y/n, plz" he said as he tried to move from my grip. "Nope~" I said teasely. When he didn't get outta my grip he let himself hanging in my arms. "Sometimes you're mean" he said when ik start kissing his neck and face. "If you say you love me, I'll release you" I said hugging him more. He sighed, "I love you sweetheart~" he said teasely.
"SANS" i heard papyrus yelling for sans. "I have to go, y/n" said sans, I slowly let him go but I still didn't want to. I let him go as he walked away, and there I was, alone as always. I could run away from that pshigopath but I don't want sans with him so am gonna stay till I can leave with sans. I followed sans as papyrus stands in the kitchen. "Why is there still washing up?" Papyrus said as sans shivered. "
M-master you a-asked me to was-sh the windows so I had n-o ti-" sans tried to say, "SILENT" papyrus said as he takes his arm and brings him with him. "No master please not this" he said while blue tears formed in his eyes. I wanted to jump on papyrus and chooke him but I can't. He dragged sans as he tried to break free. They stopped at an door with an big ass lock on it. He had his back to me so I couldn't see where he got the key from. They got inside and before it closed is slipped in. Papyrus had sans on his knees. Papyrus came back with an whip. My eyes burst open from what I saw. Papyrus held his hand high and..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Smacked it full on his back, "AAAAhh" he screamed. "Because it is the umpteenth time you get five hits" papyrus said as he slammed it again. His blue tears where streaming down his face. "You unworthy brother" Papyrus said again. So wait, THERE BROTHERS?. Papyrus smacked sans two more before he putt the whip and crawled up, I hide in the dark so he couldn't see me. Sans was crying on his knees till he looked up to see me. "Y/N" he clearly shocked by the time I looked at his back. He backed away, "he will kill me if he found out that you're here with me" he said as I got on my knees.
I wiped his tears as I got a bandage. I looked around to see and piece if an cell door. "Sans, what's that?" I said as I pointed to the door.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for the late update I was working on school and stuff like that. But hey word count 724
Comicmaker12