Chapter Fifty Nine

Nick and Derek went upstairs to hide in Ally's room so Lauren wouldn't see them when she came down for lunch. Camila and Dinah went to wake the sleeping girl while Ally got lunch started. 

"Baby girl Ally is making lunch you need to come down to eat with us."

Lauren woke up and Camila could already tell Mallory was inside Lauren's body. Her whole demeanor was different. She didn't brush her hair out of her face like usual and she didn't smile at Camila either. Camila was kind of hurt that Lauren didn't tell her how her drinking problem started and how Mallory was the main reason that it did.

Camila had to let that go for now she could tell someone thing off with her girlfriend. This wasn't how she usually acted. Something was really different. Dinah could tell something was off with Lauren as well. She hated this. She hated that Normani was gone. She hated that her daughter was sick in the hospital fighting for her life. She hated this house, and everything it had done to this once perfect carefree family. It turned them all into anxiety filled teenagers. 

Lauren got up from her bed and walked down the stairs to the living room. Ally made some food for the girls, she knew Lauren would have to eat before the exorcism. She needed energy. 

"Hey Laur, you doing okay?"

Lauren shook her head, "I'm just tired. I'm probably going to go out later though."

Mallory must of thought the girls were really dumb. Mallory didn't have the piercing green eyes as Lauren did. All the girls noticed this, but they didn't say anything. As they sat down to eat lunch Camila's phone buzzed. 

Nick: Everything is cleared out of your room. It's all in Ally's room. Is Mallory in her body?

Camila: Yes. She told us she was going out tonight.

Nick: Once she's done eating Derek and I are going to come and attack her onto the floor and were going to handcuff her hands together and then we will take her up to the chair and tie her down.

The girls held a small conversation with Mallory at lunch. 

"So Lauren where are you going later? Ally asked

"I think I'm going to go into Miami, maybe look for some art studios hiring. I haven't been into Downtown Miami in a few years. I might also get dinner with my sister and brother."

The girls were shocked. Mallory knew so much about Lauren's life, that if you didn't know Mallory was in her body you would never know anything was off with Lauren.

Ally nodded "Well that sounds super fun Laur!"

Once the girls were finished eating lauren was sitting at the kitchen table painting her fingernails black, Nick texted Camila.

Nick: I know she's painting her nails but I need to attack her now before she decides to come back upstairs

Camila: Okay I'll start cleaning the kitchen like normal then

Nick: You and Dinah follow us, I told Ally to go back to her room to be unharmed. 

Camila sent back the thumbs up emoji, but was actually terrified of doing this for her own safety and her fiancé. 

Within a few moments Derek and Nick were creeping down the stairs. Camila glanced back at Lauren with Mallory still in her body.  The two men creeped down the stairs very quietly and attacked Lauren as she sat at the table. It didn't go smooth though. 

Nick got Lauren onto the floor but Mallory used all the strength she had to get onto of Nick. Derek was standing there in disbelief until Ally came over and ran past him and Got a hold of Lauren's hair. 

The Haunting Of 5Hजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें