Chapter Fifty Five

A/N I cried while writing this. Just warning you.

When the girls got home they all hung out in the living room together. It was strange to be able sit in the home and not be thrown against walls or hear any demonic screams. The girls were sitting looking through photo albums when Camila's phone chimed alerting a text message it from Andrea, Normani's mom.

Andrea: So Normani wanted me to ask you if you would be the flower girl in the wedding. She was going to ask Sofi but with the short notice she wants you. The hospital is supplying roses tomorrow so all you have to do is throw them down the hallway and make Normani's wedding special.

Camila: I would love to be the flower girl! :)

Camila placed her phone down and smiled.

"Baby why are you smiling, what happened?"

Camila grinned bigger and said "Normani's mom texted me and said that Normani wants me to be the flower girl in the wedding tomorrow so I get to be a flower girl!"

Dinah hugged Camila "We'll you'll be the prettiest flower girl I've ever seen."

Camila hugged Dinah back "You'll be the prettiest bride I've ever seen."

Lauren cleared her throat "Um right here you know?"

Camila giggled "I know."

Lauren rolled her eyes and tackled Camila and Dinah in hugs.

"I can't believe Normani was going to purpose to me. This is the most beautiful ring I've ever seen."

"It's really beautiful DJ, It kinda reminds me of the one Camz bought me."

After a little while of looking through photos and comparing engagement rings Ally came into the room with a notebook.

"So I have an idea."

"What's up Allycat" Dinah answered.

"So since we can't exactly plan a huge wedding. I thought that you and Normani could each have one bridesmaid. You've known Camila since elementary school, so you could have Camila. Lauren you've know Normani since preschool, so she could have you. I could stand with Normani, even though I met you first Dinah, but since Normani wants this wedding to be special I thought I could stand with her."

Dinah nodded "Sounds perfect to me."

That night consisted of the girls finding dresses. Dinah found a long white dress with sleeves, Ally was wearing a black dress with a silt revealing her leg, Lauren was wearing a white dress matching Dinah's. Camila was wearing a short tan colored dress. Dinah found a black one for Normani. She couldn't find the white one from prom, but she figured this would be perfect. All four girls had there dresses on when Nick came home.

"Damn it's like I walked in on a red carpet. Y'all look great!"

Ally ran and jumped in Nick's arms "Baby!"

Nick carried her back to where her friends were sitting.

"What's going on, why are you wearing dresses?"

Dinah smiled "Normani and I are getting married. It's her last wish, Nick we want you to be in the wedding. We don't exactly have wedding rings but I want you to marry us. I know you can because you've talked about it before. Nick will you marry Normani and I?"

Nick smiled "Of course!! I just did an exorcism at a house earlier today and I wore my suit, so i'll wash it right now and have it clean for the marriage in the morning."

Dinah nervously laughed "So he just an exorcism in the same suit he's marrying Normani and I in?"

Ally laughed "You did ask a 'ghost hunter' to marry you two what did you expect?"

The Haunting Of 5Hजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें