55

J: Please get me something?!?!

Y: Nope

J: Whyyyy???!

Y: because

J: I just want my tacos

Y: Too bad, we're leaving now 😂

J: bitch

Y: Bitch

J: Bitch

Y: Bitch

J: bitch

Y: bitch

J: bitch

Y: bitch

"Why?" Colby chuckled looking  at my screen. "Because" I chuckled.

J: Dude you need to help me, I don't know what to do, Do I tell her or no?

Y: Um Jake, wrong person?

J: oh shit, sorry

Y: It's fine, and who are you tellin? Does Jake have a girlfriend? Oooooo

J: Well I like this girl right? But she has a boyfriend and I've been trying to ignore my feelings but I can't

Y: Aw that sucks, who is she? Maybe I can hook you up 😂

J: I can't tell you, I feel like her boyfriend will kill me if he found out

Y: Ohhh I get it

J: Yeahh

Y: I'm sorry my dude

J: It's fine, my feelings just suck ass

Y: Okay but same

J: Oh?

Y: It was before Colbs and I started dating

J: Ohhh

Y: yeah

Jake's p.o.v

J: Corey I fucking sent a message that was supposed to go to you to (y/n)

C: Well fuck

J: it didn't say anything about her though but now she knows I like someone

C: Dude read the fucking name on your phone before you send it

J: I know, my bad, I don't think she knows I was talking about her which is good

C: Yeah it is, you know why don't you like go out and try and find someone that will distract you from her?

J: Do you really think it'll be that easy? And even if I did, knowing me I'll still have feelings for (y/n)

C: I don't know how to help you man, but you like can't let Colby know because you know how he is

J: Yeah I know

Great.

Colby's p.o.v

We got back home and I carried in Steven for (y/n) and went went upstairs. "Heyyy Jake" (y/n) said. "Hey guys" he smiled. "You need to tell me about you know who later" She said. "Who?" I asked. "Jake-" "No, no, no" he said. "What?" She asked. "Just tell me who later" she said. "I will" he said going downstairs. "Okay?" I asked. "He likes someone but won't tell mke, She has a boyfriend though" she said. "Ohh" I said. "Yeah" she took my hand and went to our room. "Steven and I get the bed and you sleep on the couch" she chuckled putting Steven on my side of the bed. "I feel betraid" I sat on the couch and crossed my arms. She walked over and poked my face. I tried to keep a straight face but she sat on my lap. "What's wrong?" She poked my face again. "Nothing" I said. "Tell me" she kept on poking me. "No" "why? Did I do something?" "No. I just feel like Jake likes you" I said. "Really? Why?" She asked. "It's obvious (y/n). He likes a girl who already has a boyfriend. Who has a boyfriend? you" I said.

(Y/n)s p.o.v

Jake? Liking me? Heh? "Why would Jake like me?" I asked. "Because You're amazing" he said. "But that doesn't mean that Jake wants to date me, I don't think he does" "but I do and I don't want one of my friends-" "Are you thinking that I'll cheat on you if Jake likes me?" "I don't want to think you will, I just, I don't know... I'm sorry" he said. "Colby you do remember that I've liked you for a long time right? Why would I cheat on you with someone who I've always thought of a a friend? I only see him as a friend and he's staying like that" I smiled a little. "I know" he sighed. "I'm just paranoid or something... I'm sorry" "it's okay, just don't okay? I'm happy with my idiot" I chuckled and kissed him. "I'm sorry" he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you Colby" I smiled. "I love you (y/n)" he smiled caressing my cheek. I chuckled and messed up his hair. "Stop" he chuckled taking my hands. "Let me fix your Emo fringe at least" I smiled. "I got this" he fliped his hair. I chuckled fixing it. "There" I kissed him. "Thanks" he chuckled.

~Taylor signing off👻