24

Colby's p.o.v

I drove her to the airport. It's starting to feel like the first time when Sam and I dropped her off. "I don't want you to go" I said parking the car. "I don't either but if I'm moving in then I need my stuff" she said. "I know, I know" I sighed. She opened the door and got out, I did too. She got her bag. I took her hand and walked in. *smol time skip*

Her flights boarding. I hugged her tightly. "Bye babe..." "I'll be back" she looked up at me. "I know" I kissed her softly. She kissed back. "I love you" I said. "I love you too" she smiled walking off. She's gone again... *time skip again*

I sighed getting in and closing the door. "I miss you" I said starting my car. I drove off. I got home, no one was home. Brennen wanted to hang out, I said no. I just laid down and stared up at the ceiling again. I'm not doing this again. God damnit. I got up to get my headphones, I laid down and passed out.

(Y/n)s p.o.v

Y: Hey

Nothing.

Y: Colby?

Y: boop

Y: Heyyyyyy

Y: love meeeee

Y: Bitchhh

I sighed. He's probably busy.  I'm so bored ugh. After a while he texted me back.

C: Sorry babe, I fell asleep

Y: It's fine. I'm bored

C: I'm sorry Babe, I could have gone with you if you wanted me too.

Y: It's fine, you didn't need to come with me

C: But I wanted to be with you, Our one month is in a few days babe

Y: holy shit, It's been that long? I forgot, I'm so sorry I'm an awful girlfriend, I'm sorry

C: No (y/n) you're not, It's okay that you forgot. I was surprised that it's been this long too

Y: You know I forget a lot...

C: it's okay babe, it's not your fault

Y: okay..

I feel bad, I forgot our Aniversery how? I'm so stupid. I want to go back now, god damnit.

~Taylor signing off 👻