Chapter 10

Shannon's P.O.V

I wake to lite breaths in my ear. I turn over to see Luke in my face mouth agap and eye's still closed. He looks so peaceful sleeping. I reach my hand up to push his hair off his forehead. He sturs in his sleep waking up I pull my hand away really fast only for him to catch my wrist.

"Please do that again? it feels good!" he said to me in his morning voice. Oh my god thats so sexy. I bite my bottom lip and nod. Reaching my hand up and playing with his hair. He moaned in pleasure witch brought a smirk do my lips.

"Did you just moan?" I asked with a small chuckle.

"N-no" he stuttered going bright red. I smiled at how cute he looks. I kissed his cheek.

"There's nothing to be embarressed about!" I told him with a small smile.

I take the covers off me and walked to the door.

"Where you going?" Luke asked me sitting up at the headboard of the bed.

"To make breakfast! Want some?" I asked with a small smile. His face lit up my offer. I chuckled and him when he started to nod franticly. I walked out of the bedroom and to the kitchen to start making a big breakfast.

Luke's P.O.V

Shannon walked out of the room to make breakfast. I can't wait for FOOD. I jumped at the sound of my phone ringing. Without looking at the caller i.d. I answered and regreted it straight away.

A/N

Hey guys! I'm sooooo sorry for the LONG wait i had no internet when i wanted to update and I'm still having a bit of writers block for this story :(

Who could it be on the phone to Luke?

Whats going to happen?

Please VOTE and COMMENT :)

Remember you all are amazing! Thanks for reading!

Love, Shan :)