Chapter 7

Shannon's P.O.V

So today is the day I become Luke's wife. I don't know how to feel about it. I can feel myself growing feelings for him stronger and stronger each day but I wouldn't say I'm in love with his yet.

Emma told me everything about her and Calum's kiss to him asking to be his girlfriend. I'm really happy for her. I hope he treats her right or I'm gona have to go all ninja on his ass!

"Shan the guy that has the papers is here so we have to go downstairs now!" Luke said coming and standing in front of me.

"Okay!" I said standing up in my old room that is half packed for my move to London with Luke, Emma agreed to move with me that made me so happy. She always wanted to move to London. Luke put his hand on the small of my back and guides me downstairs and into the sitting room. Where my mum, Luke's mum, my brothers, Emma and the rest of the 5sos boys.

"Are you ready to sign ma'am?" the guy asked me as I took a seat in the chair with the papers in front of.

"Yes!" I said and signed my name on the paper 'Shannon Brooks'.

Luke.H P.O.V

I took a seat on the chair after Shan was done and signed my name on the paper 'Luke Hemmings'. I'm happy that I can say that Shannon is mine. I think I'm falling in love with her and if so I'm falling hard and fast I just hope she catches me.

I will treat her right and make sure she has everything she needs. I will be a good husband to her she is my Mrs.Hemmings now.

"You okay?" I whisper into Shannon's ear. She jumped a bit that made me chuckle and her to give me a playful slap to the chest.

"Ye!" she said.

"Do you want me to help you pack the rest of your stuff?" I asked sweetly to her. She smiled up at me god I love that I'm taller than her and her smile is beautiful.

"Yes please come on!" she said and took my hand and pulled me up into her room.

"I want to take you on a date when we get to London so I can show you I can be a good husband to you, I don't want us to be friends because we are being forced to marry each other I would really like a proper relationship with you! So please Shannon all I'm asking is for you to give me a chance? what do you say?" I said all in one breath when I closed the door and took both of her hands into my own and looked directly into her eyes. She looked at me in shock I now she didn't expect me to say all that to her but its all true.

"Okay!" she said with a small smile.

"Okay?" I asked just to be sure that I heard her right. She giggled at me that's cute it just caused me to smile at her.

"Yep!" she said poping the 'p'.

I pulled her to my chest and cuddled into the crook of her neck and sighed happily that she agreed to be in a proper relationship with me. I kissed the top of her head and I could ligit feel her smile at that.

Emma's P.O.V

I was outside Shannon's door and I heard Luke's speech about him wanting a proper relationship with Shan. Aww that's so cute. I was smiling like a mad woman outside her door. He better be good to her or I'll kick his ass.

I'm so happy Calum asked me to be his girlfriend. He's going to bring me on our first date when we go to London. I'm not moving in with Calum that would be way to early in our relationship I'm staying in Luke's spair room in his apartment.

A/N

Hey guys :)

How was that?

Hope you guys liked it and it was long enough :)

Sorry for any spelling mistakes!

Please VOTE and COMMENT :)

Love, Shan :) x